Can someone please post Jesse’s case number - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Here u go:

Papo,
    It's case #8675301. United States vs. Raja Yuca

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My point exactly. The above comment is the mindset that people with guns and authority over citizens have. I don’t agree with the BLM and ANTIFA extreme ideology but do agree 100% that police officers need to be kept on a tight leach and their actions monitored more effectively than they currently are.
    Amen. Weed out the cancer. But it's so embedded with the higher ups. Police reform needs to occurs.

Unregistered
    Amen. Weed out the cancer. But it's so embedded with the higher ups. Police reform needs to occurs.
    Don’t worry now when you guys get body cams all the bad apples we be 07ed before the end of the year

Unregistered
    Man I saw the press conference Sergio Velazquez gave when Menocal was arrested. Dang he looked flustered answering the questions that reporters asked. Too bad the feds won’t go after the Chief for covering shit up. Clavijo you are a piece of caca. We at the city of miami know how you gave your 33 a heads that she was going to get arrested for a DUI manslaughter where the PO family died and your 33 eventually fled the country. Karma will get you pu**y.

Unregistered

Please provide 13

Man I saw the press conference Sergio Velazquez gave when Menocal was arrested. Dang he looked flustered answering the questions that reporters asked. Too bad the feds won’t go after the Chief for covering shit up. Clavijo you are a piece of caca. We at the city of miami know how you gave your 33 a heads that she was going to get arrested for a DUI manslaughter where the PO family died and your 33 eventually fled the country. Karma will get you pu**y.
    QSk the 33 name

Unregistered
    Boy you got ur facts all backwards, obviously ur an EC hater, ur not going to find a more straight shooter than that guy. So take care of ur liver you are probably destroying it, by hating so much

Unregistered
    Straight shooter?

Hahahaha

What drugs are you using papa?

If you are a babalao of course you are going to take his side.

Hialeah has to be one of the most corrupt departments in Florida.

Unregistered
    QSk the 33 name
    I can’t remember la jevita’s name, but I know she worked at the Publix on W 16 Ave and 49th St.

This happened in 2006.

Unregistered
    Ok, wow look how far you had to go back obviously big time hater. Just for info hes been retired like for 2 years now and looks great, papo get a life. Good luck cuidate chamacito

Unregistered
    Ok, wow look how far you had to go back obviously big time hater. Just for info hes been retired like for 2 years now and looks great, papo get a life. Good luck cuidate chamacito
    It don’t matter if he has been retired for 2 years that’s irrelevant. What relevant is that his was corrupt, and he was a piece of caca as a person. Ultimately Karma will catch up to him. I am just bringing to light what he has in the dark, and believe me there is plenty more.

And at the end of the day if he is doing so great, why are you even replying to my post playa?

It most be because the truth hurts hahahaha.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast