Can someone please post Jesse’s case number
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Can someone please post Jesse’s case number

Please post Jesse Menocal’s case number. I am organizing a PEACEFUL demonstration protected under the constitution of the United States of America 🇺🇸 outside of the federal courthouse during his trial. Us citizens of Hialeah with young daughters want and need to ensure an example is made out of this scumbag by the justice department so police officers think twice before using their authority to do the things he did.

Unregistered
    If you would of just asked for the case number without the additional crap about us officers, then you probably would of gotten a response immediately with it. Ahora, metede el dedo en tu culo ❤

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you would of just asked for the case number without the additional crap about us officers, then you probably would of gotten a response immediately with it. Ahora, metede el dedo en tu culo ❤
    My point exactly. The above comment is the mindset that people with guns and authority over citizens have. I don’t agree with the BLM and ANTIFA extreme ideology but do agree 100% that police officers need to be kept on a tight leach and their actions monitored more effectively than they currently are.

Unregistered
    Did you get offended by the "using their authority to do the things he did."?.... Seems like you did.

Unregistered
    I don't think he or she was offended. Most cops, and by that I mean probably 99.9% of us are disgusted by such acts if they deem to be true. So that's that.

Unregistered
    It’s funny how everyone talks bad about him and everyone kisses his ass when they see him , that’s one of the best cops hialeah ever had stop hating on the guy he has a beautiful family and he’s doing way better than most of you.

Unregistered
    It’s funny how everyone talks bad about him and everyone kisses his ass when they see him , that’s one of the best cops hialeah ever had stop hating on the guy he has a beautiful family and he’s doing way better than most of you.
    Jesse it doesn’t matter how many nice things you write about yourself here the evidence is overwhelming and the jury will convict you based on it. Oh and by the way everyone thinks you are a disgrace.

Unregistered
    All those STD's he must be bringing home to the Mrs. from those crack ho's should be considered in the punishment phase.

Unregistered
    All those STD's he must be bringing home to the Mrs. from those crack ho's should be considered in the punishment phase.
    Wonder if he gave any to the cadet he got pregnant during his time as an instructor at the police academy

Unregistered
    Jesse's STDs would affect more then just his wife. Have you ever seen his....err, lets just say they can cause abnormalities in children.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast