All this for a parking violation?!?!

Unregistered

All this for a parking violation?!?!

This is what really should be addressed. The chief knew Henry was a lunatic but chose to leave him there. Now we have another controversy. All for a freaking scooter. A scooter that fled that we can’t even chase anyway. The same Major that initiated a 3-15 with multiple arrests for twerking.

Henry was the spark but the fuel was poured all over by Ricky telling rookie cops that they are the REAL crime fighters, UC cars, fancy uniforms and constantly saying the City and me have your backs.

In the end, several careers will be lost, arrests will be made and dreams destroyed. All because of the 2 crazy Fuchs that only care about themselves. They need to both be shown the door.

Unregistered
    This whole thing sucks. And you can argue wether or not "rookies" should have been in that unit. But at the end of the day, they are sworn officers. Don't know what happened. I wasn't there. But when police officers are being looked at under a microscope you would expect them to be on their best behavior. I get it. We are dealing with some real dirtbags out there. But how many times are you going to turn on the evening news to see another PO getting jammed up for something minor. I hope it works out for the officers. They worked hard to be where they are and have families to take care of. But this isn't good

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This whole thing sucks. And you can argue wether or not "rookies" should have been in that unit. But at the end of the day, they are sworn officers. Don't know what happened. I wasn't there. But when police officers are being looked at under a microscope you would expect them to be on their best behavior. I get it. We are dealing with some real dirtbags out there. But how many times are you going to turn on the evening news to see another PO getting jammed up for something minor. I hope it works out for the officers. They worked hard to be where they are and have families to take care of. But this isn't good
    I agree brother/sister, these are MBPD officers. Ppl keep saying rookie as if they are better than those guys. You write the same tickets and make the same arrest. Where is the LOVE

Unregistered
    I agree brother/sister, these are MBPD officers. Ppl keep saying rookie as if they are better than those guys. You write the same tickets and make the same arrest. Where is the LOVE
    High Lability Unit+Rookies+Rookie Sgt+449+214=DISPINGE!

Unregistered
    High Lability Unit+Rookies+Rookie Sgt+449+214=DISPINGE!
    I have news for you… the badge itself is “high liability”.

Unregistered
    Yoooooo. Best comment of the year! Soo accurate. We are all at risk.

Unregistered
    Yes it is. But then the liability is needlessly magnified by an imbecile like Henry.

Unregistered
    Yes it is. But then the liability is needlessly magnified by an imbecile like Henry.
    We have a manic at the helm, his first Captain has a therapy dog and #3 is crazier than the guy at the helm. This craziness and lack of leadership has 5 of our brothers in a jam. BTW WTF is the Union President? He couldn’t even show up to the scene because he was too tired.

Unregistered
    We have a manic at the helm, his first Captain has a therapy dog and #3 is crazier than the guy at the helm. This craziness and lack of leadership has 5 of our brothers in a jam. BTW WTF is the Union President? He couldn’t even show up to the scene because he was too tired.
    Punch in and punch out. Make your money and retire early. The SET guys were warned about Ricky’s “I got your back” statements.