Commander Joseph tight pants are about to explode💥

Unregistered

Commander Joseph tight pants are about to explode💥

Girl, they are going to have to call the bomb squad on your pants if you sit down. Get a bigger size! I don't even think your farts can escape!!

Unregistered
    She don’t need a bigger pants size, she need to loose weight.

Unregistered
    Guys -b/c on the body shaming on a public website
    We love our fellow American Women and the last thing we want is division on image issues.
    Anything having to do with body image is off the table with regard to women in the policing profession.
    Comments to yourself as the the gender learns and grows within the field.
    It will one time when your ass needs to be saved by the dedication of a good woman, and guess what you've done to her meanwhile?

Off limits. This isn't the locker room.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Girl, they are going to have to call the bomb squad on your pants if you sit down. Get a bigger size! I don't even think your farts can escape!!
    You are a big P U S S Y !

Unregistered
    But its true what's up with the super tight uniform. Same goes with the rest like Freddie Cruz and Albert guerra. Getting back to Joseph girl how do u get your ass into does pants. Next time you go get your uniform ask for two size bigger.

Unregistered
    I don't think you read
    You got your answer above
    So close . Thanks for noticing.

Unregistered
    Just get bigger pants. Your size don't lie no matter how much WD-40 you use to get in that uniform.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just get bigger pants. Your size don't lie no matter how much WD-40 you use to get in that uniform.
    That or lose some weight! Let the fat breath woman 💃! Do u actually thinks it looks good. Seems like you gain 30lbs in a month and you haven't had a chance to get new free uniforms.