The purge continues - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell me, do you think city hall wants outside appointments? If so, it does say they don't have much faith in many here. Also, once this Chief leave will all he has done will be undone? Rumors are flying, that come the next mayor election, he history. Could be those that already, had there gravy train taken away, wishful thinking. Accountability, is for everybody. As long as it done just, fair and it has to be a even playing field, for all.
    Regalado dropped out of the mayors race. Who is going to defeat the metrosexual mayor? Crazy Joe? I think the new chief and his policies will last for a little while. He already dumped BLM for the cuban anti- communist position, Je Je. He will go wherever the political winds shift to keep what he wants. If removed they will have to pay off his contract in full. Only for certain grounds he can be removed and not honor the contract financial stipulations.

More outsiders are in route to solidify his control.
    Don't be in denial, the purge is not over yet and the latest moves were run by the city manager, just like the other staff terminations.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Regalado dropped out of the mayors race. Who is going to defeat the metrosexual mayor? Crazy Joe? I think the new chief and his policies will last for a little while. He already dumped BLM for the cuban anti- communist position, Je Je. He will go wherever the political winds shift to keep what he wants. If removed they will have to pay off his contract in full. Only for certain grounds he can be removed and not honor the contract financial stipulations.

More outsiders are in route to solidify his control.
    Don't be in denial, the purge is not over yet and the latest moves were run by the city manager, just like the other staff terminations.
    Ok. I'm surprised that the city manage, is going along on this. Just remember sh!t, rolls downhill and all those getting demoted, will have a ax to grind and may well take it out on those they now have to supervisor. Yes, it's petty but it's Miami.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12