The purge continues
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The purge continues

Well are the staff members that are still left standing, going to continue being in denial? Some idiot came on another thread saying that City Hall would not allow additional firings or demotions. It must be the same jackass that said the Chief was a carpetbagger! All these moves have been approved by the Mayor and City Manager! Wake Up staff leeches and worms. You will really have to earn the paycheck now. No more kissing ass and sexing your way into a staff position.

Javi the Kat is the only one that lands on his feet!

Unregistered
    Yep, curiousity killed the cat
    but satisfaction brought him back!

here we go .....

Unregistered
    Richard DUFUS Perez, how does it feel? Are you going to get Raul Martinez to help you out now you demoted piece of trash!

Stanley JP sends his regards! I hear you go northend as a LT.

Unregistered
    GORDO PUERCO you got yours coming! The Purge will not be complete without your downfall.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Richard DUFUS Perez, how does it feel? Are you going to get Raul Martinez to help you out now you demoted piece of trash!

Stanley JP sends his regards! I hear you go northend as a LT.
    Come-pin&a he’s the most senior Lt now will get whatever shift he wants,Macina and de la just dropped a few spots.

Unregistered
    All staff members work at the pleasurer of the Chief. He can demote any, at any time. He needs to cut the number of staff members down.

Unregistered
    Cut the Cancer Chief!
    Don't forget the civil service move that Major Guerra pulled with his family member.

El Gordo Puerco Morales is also another time bomb ready to go off. The good thing is the Chief knows who the players are.

I hear move outside appointments in the works.

Unregistered
    Can someone list who was demoted from what rank to what rank.

Unregistered
    Come-pin&a he’s the most senior Lt now will get whatever shift he wants,Macina and de la just dropped a few spots.
    Delamillera is a loser anyways. He don’t need to be senor.

Unregistered
    Cut the Cancer Chief!
    Don't forget the civil service move that Major Guerra pulled with his family member.

El Gordo Puerco Morales is also another time bomb ready to go off. The good thing is the Chief knows who the players are.

I hear move outside appointments in the works.
    Tell me, do you think city hall wants outside appointments? If so, it does say they don't have much faith in many here. Also, once this Chief leave will all he has done will be undone? Rumors are flying, that come the next mayor election, he history. Could be those that already, had there gravy train taken away, wishful thinking. Accountability, is for everybody. As long as it done just, fair and it has to be a even playing field, for all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast