Gun Change?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Change?

Unregistered

Gun Change?

With the recent article reference the issues with Sigs are any of you interested in leaving them for Glock? Do you all like Sig?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With the recent article reference the issues with Sigs are any of you interested in leaving them for Glock? Do you all like Sig?
    No love my Sig

Unregistered
    You mean the old dude that should have hung up the uniform 20 years ago that managed to have a accidental discharge and blames the gun. lol comical.

Unregistered
    You mean the old dude that should have hung up the uniform 20 years ago that managed to have a accidental discharge and blames the gun. lol comical.
    I work across the bay and we had an old geezer accidentally pull the trigger on a live round at the range. The .45 ACP bullet hit the floor and ricocheted hitting the instructor in the leg. She was sent to remedial firearms training as a result. Not sure if it was with the same instructor.

We are currently issued the Glock 21 but it feels like you are holding a brick. Be happy with the Sig because it can always get worse if the agency decides to switch to something cheaper. Prior to the Glock 21 we were issued the Beretta 92D (double action only) in 9 mm. Everyone hated it. We would love to have the Sig instead.

Unregistered

Another TRT Accidental Discharge

Better check the high speed TRT rifles, appears an elite “operator” fired a round into his Expedition yesterday at Comic Con. Them dudes love shooting up cars. SIMU has been warning us about cartoons carrying prop guns but appears they aren’t the ones to worry about. At least it was a good shoot, nobody got hurt and good guy went home. With a hole in his SUV.

Unregistered
    Better check the high speed TRT rifles, appears an elite “operator” fired a round into his Expedition yesterday at Comic Con. Them dudes love shooting up cars. SIMU has been warning us about cartoons carrying prop guns but appears they aren’t the ones to worry about. At least it was a good shoot, nobody got hurt and good guy went home. With a hole in his SUV.
    Hey at least this one was an accidental discharge!! The load I shot in your wife was definitely not classified as an accidental one!

Unregistered

Like Clockwork - The Jizz Delivery Post

Hey at least this one was an accidental discharge!! The load I shot in your wife was definitely not classified as an accidental one!
    You guys never disappoint. Gotta love you steroid juiced-up tough guys, slinging loads in everybody’s wives, mothers, sisters and daughters all over LEOAffairs! 😂

Don’t forget, this is Tampa, so please make sure you service our husbands, boyfriends and life partners with the same attention you service the ladies.

Unregistered
    You guys never disappoint. Gotta love you steroid juiced-up tough guys, slinging loads in everybody’s wives, mothers, sisters and daughters all over LEOAffairs! 😂

Don’t forget, this is Tampa, so please make sure you service our husbands, boyfriends and life partners with the same attention you service the ladies.
    Lmao 🤣! I’ll see if I can make some arrangements!

Unregistered
    I find it amazing that our TRT guys are amazing shooters when it comes to our wives and mothers but their shooting skills at the 2019 Swat Roundup only landed them in 16th place.

Unregistered
    My wife wanted to send you flowers after your performance because she thought you were dead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast