Mandatory vaccinations for employees ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    For those who don't know agency history, we will do whatever HCSO, SPPD and TPD do.

The body cams are a good example. We can't be less politically correct than nearby agencies. Looks bad in the media for Sheriff Bob.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For those who don't know agency history, we will do whatever HCSO, SPPD and TPD do.

The body cams are a good example. We can't be less politically correct than nearby agencies. Looks bad in the media for Sheriff Bob.
    Just make up rules and threaten people with their jobs if they don’t go along with them. I guess the CDC rhetoric is the same as it was back in March of 20, however the response is very different. More exposure now than ever but somehow only certain restrictions are implemented and others not. Mask don’t protect us and social distancing does. Let all these alleged smart people tell us what we should do and shut our mouths. Let’s lock it all down or leave it be.

Unregistered
    Wow. You are a nut. This doesn’t violate the “Nuremberg Code”. You do not have to consent to getting the vaccine. But, if an employer makes it a mandatory term of employment they can fire you. You get to decline consent and not get it, but they can surely and legally fire you too. So good luck with that theory Ace. And maybe you missed it, but the Sheriff said it’s not mandatory, so what’s your point exactly? You keep your freedom of choice and the employer keeps their freedom of choice, win win. But if they change their mind you still get to keep your freedom of choice. You just won’t work here anymore. If you even work here. Douche bag.
    Yea, I trust Bob, no 12hr shifts, no body cams, he will definitely bow to blm and Biden's agenda. It's mandatory, he just didn't make it official yet, glad I'm out soon

Unregistered

Bye

Yea, I trust Bob, no 12hr shifts, no body cams, he will definitely bow to blm and Biden's agenda. It's mandatory, he just didn't make it official yet, glad I'm out soon
    See ya....

Unregistered
    See ya....
    So much for maintaining current employees just keep poking the bear and results will be mandatory OT for everybody and supervisors have to actually work and no time off. Go try and find qualified people to work this job. See ya prick.

Unregistered
    Go ahead and fire people for refusing to take it. That will make national news and there will be a slough of conservative lawyers ready to get involved and the governor will weigh in on things.

#policicalsuicide
    You’re a special kind of stupid.

Unregistered
    All FTOs can’t take time off already.

Unregistered
    Wow. You are a nut. This doesn’t violate the “Nuremberg Code”. You do not have to consent to getting the vaccine. But, if an employer makes it a mandatory term of employment they can fire you. You get to decline consent and not get it, but they can surely and legally fire you too. So good luck with that theory Ace. And maybe you missed it, but the Sheriff said it’s not mandatory, so what’s your point exactly? You keep your freedom of choice and the employer keeps their freedom of choice, win win. But if they change their mind you still get to keep your freedom of choice. You just won’t work here anymore. If you even work here. Douche bag.
    I think the poster’s point was that some people have pre existing medical conditions that a relatively untested vaccine may complicate. But please, continue leading the way to a safer Pinellas with the condescending attitude, kindergarten insults and “bro” behavior. I’ll surely sleep better at night knowing a schmuck like you is a law enforcement officer. 👍

Unregistered
    RINO Bob Gualtieri already has when he endorsed Welch (D) over Blackmon (R) for St.Pete mayor? Welch (D) has made positive statements supportive of BLM which is anti-law enforcement. No other GOP politician has endorsed Welch (D) except Bob Gualtieri.

Unregistered

Wow

So much for maintaining current employees just keep poking the bear and results will be mandatory OT for everybody and supervisors have to actually work and no time off. Go try and find qualified people to work this job. See ya prick.
    Did I hit a nerve? If it's so bad, go. We don't need people like you here. We're better off without. The world will keep turning and the machine, though notably clunky, will keep working with or without you.

Like it or not. Those are facts.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast