Mandatory vaccinations for employees ?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Mandatory vaccinations for employees ?

Leon County is doing it as well as the feds. More agencies are moving in that direction. Any chance vaccinations will be mandated here?

Unregistered
    I hope they try it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope they try it.
    What are you gonna do file a lawsuit.

Unregistered
    I hope they try it.
    OMG, What a big boy you are. And what are you going to do? Roll on the floor throwing a temper tantrum!!!!

Unregistered
    Leon County is doing it as well as the feds. More agencies are moving in that direction. Any chance vaccinations will be mandated here?
    I guess you don’t work “here”. The Sheriff put out an e-Mail recently urging vaccination but not requiring it. I thought all things considered that it was well said. He suggested why it was important, but left it up to the employee to decide. So everyone can calm the F#%^ down now. BTW he can make it mandatory and there is nothing you can do about it, but he didn’t. So relax nutbags.

Unregistered
    I guess you don’t work “here”. The Sheriff put out an e-Mail recently urging vaccination but not requiring it. I thought all things considered that it was well said. He suggested why it was important, but left it up to the employee to decide. So everyone can calm the F#%^ down now. BTW he can make it mandatory and there is nothing you can do about it, but he didn’t. So relax nutbags.
    Pear1 also denied for years there would be 12 hour shifts, then all of a sudden he implemented them, first for the jailers then patrol. So don't believe anything Pear1 tells you because tomorrow he might change his mind and do the opposite. He is a neurotic whack job and can turn on a dime if he thinks it helps him somehow.

Anyone with half a brain has already vaccinated themselves, no need be spoon fed by the agency on the health benefits of vaccination. If you are too stupid to get vaccinated because you buy into the conspiracy theories you should not work in law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Is the vaccine even fda approved yet? Don’t think so. It’s still in the early stages. So, anyone with half an education knows you’d be protected by the Nuremberg Code. Some people actually have legit reasons for not wanting to be shot up with a relatively untested substance. Plus, it’s clearly not stopping the virus. Not everyone who doesn’t want the shot is an antivaxxer lunatic. So how about YOU calm down and let people enjoy the freedom of choice provided by the constitution of the country you took an oath to serve and protect.

Unregistered
    Is the vaccine even fda approved yet? Don’t think so. It’s still in the early stages. So, anyone with half an education knows you’d be protected by the Nuremberg Code. Some people actually have legit reasons for not wanting to be shot up with a relatively untested substance. Plus, it’s clearly not stopping the virus. Not everyone who doesn’t want the shot is an antivaxxer lunatic. So how about YOU calm down and let people enjoy the freedom of choice provided by the constitution of the country you took an oath to serve and protect.
    Wow. You are a nut. This doesn’t violate the “Nuremberg Code”. You do not have to consent to getting the vaccine. But, if an employer makes it a mandatory term of employment they can fire you. You get to decline consent and not get it, but they can surely and legally fire you too. So good luck with that theory Ace. And maybe you missed it, but the Sheriff said it’s not mandatory, so what’s your point exactly? You keep your freedom of choice and the employer keeps their freedom of choice, win win. But if they change their mind you still get to keep your freedom of choice. You just won’t work here anymore. If you even work here. Douche bag.

Unregistered
    Walmart just announced its managers and corporate staff have to be vaccinated by October. Walmart!

Unregistered
    Go ahead and fire people for refusing to take it. That will make national news and there will be a slough of conservative lawyers ready to get involved and the governor will weigh in on things.

#policicalsuicide

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast