Mandatory vaccinations for employees ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did I hit a nerve? If it's so bad, go. We don't need people like you here. We're better off without. The world will keep turning and the machine, though notably clunky, will keep working with or without you.

Like it or not. Those are facts.
    You’re such a dumb ****head. People like you need to get another occupation and get out of here. You have no common sense and your lack any ability to maintain any job. That includes working at McDonald’s sweeping the floor. What is the machine you speak of. Is that the one that continues to flush a toilet with you in it. You must be a graduate from Law school with high LSAT scores. Please reconsider what you’re doing and turn in your little tin badge and stop taking selfies and telling your buddies what a tough guy you think you are.

Unregistered
    I’m not wearing a mask or getting vaccinated. I must be selfish.

Unregistered

So amusing

You’re such a dumb ****head. People like you need to get another occupation and get out of here. You have no common sense and your lack any ability to maintain any job. That includes working at McDonald’s sweeping the floor. What is the machine you speak of. Is that the one that continues to flush a toilet with you in it. You must be a graduate from Law school with high LSAT scores. Please reconsider what you’re doing and turn in your little tin badge and stop taking selfies and telling your buddies what a tough guy you think you are.
    Now that's pretty amusing. How long have you been here? I'm willing to wager not very long.

Unregistered
    How many command staff got vax

Unregistered
    If Welch wins then he will require that all SPPD officers get vaccinated. Count on RINO Bob to follow suit because he endorsed Welch so he can't seem less progressive in the eyes of the public.

Unregistered
    Free days off of the vaccine has bad reactions

Unregistered
    I’m not wearing a mask or getting vaccinated. I must be selfish.
    No you're not,selfish is getting a new Tahoe every year even though there are less than 10K on the vehicle. Wonder who that selfish p*ick is

Unregistered
    No you're not,selfish is getting a new Tahoe every year even though there are less than 10K on the vehicle. Wonder who that selfish p*ick is
    Full point!

Unregistered
    Does the selfish person drive a black Tahoe?

Unregistered
    Pear1 also denied for years there would be 12 hour shifts, then all of a sudden he implemented them, first for the jailers then patrol. So don't believe anything Pear1 tells you because tomorrow he might change his mind and do the opposite. He is a neurotic whack job and can turn on a dime if he thinks it helps him somehow.

Anyone with half a brain has already vaccinated themselves, no need be spoon fed by the agency on the health benefits of vaccination. If you are too stupid to get vaccinated because you buy into the conspiracy theories you should not work in law enforcement.
    Let us not forget he also said that he would never have body cameras.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast