Dangerous Assignment

Unregistered

Dangerous Assignment

Who would have thought that the most dangerous assignment in the agency would be working the airport Spirit Airlines Terminal. I am thinking that I might hang out in the terminal and watch the shit-show unfold. Kudos to the deputies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who would have thought that the most dangerous assignment in the agency would be working the airport Spirit Airlines Terminal. I am thinking that I might hang out in the terminal and watch the shit-show unfold. Kudos to the deputies.
    That things a disaster waiting to happen. They should shut it down before it gets too far out of control.

Unregistered
    You mean working the airport with ANY of its supervisors. Buck of idiots

Unregistered
    Not totally true, I would say 85% true.

Unregistered
    Spirit will pay more than $57 an hour FYI. It’s our out dated detail rate that kills us. Whoever’s in charge of the Detail office’s reasoning is if we bump up the detail rate. We will lose details. Blah blah blah. The premium rate has been the same for 11yrs. Time to off set the crazy inflation. Spirit would easily pay $70 to deal with those crazy people.

Unregistered
    Spirit will pay more than $57 an hour FYI. It’s our out dated detail rate that kills us. Whoever’s in charge of the Detail office’s reasoning is if we bump up the detail rate. We will lose details. Blah blah blah. The premium rate has been the same for 11yrs. Time to off set the crazy inflation. Spirit would easily pay $70 to deal with those crazy people.
    I thought they took away all details at the Airport because they couldn't fill the slots and turned it into OT?

Unregistered
    Especially that rat scumbag Drum.

Unregistered
    I thought they took away all details at the Airport because they couldn't fill the slots and turned it into OT?
    Checkpoints are OT . Spirit has its own detail to deal with all the outstanding customers they bring. 5 deputies breaking up fights 7 days a week.

Unregistered

Just for your 43 dip sh1t’s

The Bottom line is Spirit brought back FLL from a deep whole. Financially they are making FLL a ton of money. So you will never see the airport make a stink nor spirit do Shit about these animals. Not to mention, Spirit plays games with their customers. They over book, change gates all the time, hire ghetto ass people.

I believe Spiritghanistan should have cst, swat and Sid working that area. Should be It’s own district. Call it district PHUCKING ZOO!

Unregistered
    The Bottom line is Spirit brought back FLL from a deep whole. Financially they are making FLL a ton of money. So you will never see the airport make a stink nor spirit do Shit about these animals. Not to mention, Spirit plays games with their customers. They over book, change gates all the time, hire ghetto ass people.

I believe Spiritghanistan should have cst, swat and Sid working that area. Should be It’s own district. Call it district PHUCKING ZOO!
    They have a lot of guys working inside that terminal, but I’m sure they could use more. It’s always absolute chaos.