Super secret IS2 conference call - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    We already know. They love the IS2s. They are the future of the agency and will soon be a separate entity from sworn. Good for them, can we take their keys back from the office.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We already know. They love the IS2s. They are the future of the agency and will soon be a separate entity from sworn. Good for them, can we take their keys back from the office.
    Nope our command staff will be in the office. Not yes we still need access to the vault. Copy machines mail

Unregistered
    Nope our command staff will be in the office. Not yes we still need access to the vault. Copy machines mail
    Command staff is sworn. You mean your management staff. Get it right civilian

Unregistered
    This whole "us versus them" thing between inspectors and agents needs to stop. I agree that both need to be separate entities under separate command structures but we both need to work together. THAT is the future of this agency.

Unregistered
    Very well said.

Unregistered
    This whole "us versus them" thing between inspectors and agents needs to stop. I agree that both need to be separate entities under separate command structures but we both need to work together. THAT is the future of this agency.
    Resistance is futile. Agents will submit to the will of their civilian overlords soon enough. It has been decreed.

Unregistered
    Command staff is sworn. You mean your management staff. Get it right civilian
    Listen here my friend. If JW can make himself the chief and assistant chief and he has no LEO experience. We can have a command staff. And one more peep from you. We will take WJ’s commando trailer and use it for my bounce house side business. ABT commandos.

Unregistered

By the power of Greyskull

Listen here my friend. If JW can make himself the chief and assistant chief and he has no LEO experience. We can have a command staff. And one more peep from you. We will take WJ’s commando trailer and use it for my bounce house side business. ABT commandos.
    Next week will reveal all. The master plan is in place and the minions will be made aware of their role in the new ABT Order. You will do as directed and you will support the new order of things. You will not be using the hot dog trailer for an@&$&@ bounce house! I hate millennials.

Unregistered

By the power of Greyskull‘s Mom.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3310590]Next week will reveal all. The master plan is in place and the minions will be made aware of their role in the new ABT Order. You will do as directed and you will support the new order of things. You will not be using the hot dog trailer for an@&$&@ bounce house! I hate millennials.[/QUOTE
    Get back in your room and stay off the internet.

Unregistered
    Squiiiirly Wooooorley on line 1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast