Super secret IS2 conference call - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only issue with that is if there isn’t an IS2 supervisor in every office that’s a conflict to have the IS2 working out of a field office with a captain and LTs present but no Is2 supervisor for them to go to
    Out dated model. No need for supervisors in every office. Think regionally. ISII position will work in the field under a regional supervisor with nothing to do with LT or CPT. Things are rapidly evolving.

Unregistered
    So what does that do for the sworn side? Since your taking away the inspectors do you really need a captain and two LTs to supervise just 8 agents? Sounds to me like you would then condense the sworn supervisors as well

Unregistered
    So what does that do for the sworn side? Since your taking away the inspectors do you really need a captain and two LTs to supervise just 8 agents? Sounds to me like you would then condense the sworn supervisors as well
    Captains are select exempt. You’ll see some canned. Tampa will have two LTs with 6 agents each and the tampa captain will have fort myers. Orlando captain will take west plan and fort pierce. Miami captain will take margate.

Unregistered
    The enforcement centric business model is no more. LEO in a civilian organization is a nuisance for administrators and offers little bang for the buck. You will see half as many captains and lieutenants and more IS III and program administrators. Not a bad thing either. The remaining sworn will have a very narrow focus and I predict will be better paid and trained.

Unregistered
    The enforcement centric business model is no more. LEO in a civilian organization is a nuisance for administrators and offers little bang for the buck. You will see half as many captains and lieutenants and more IS III and program administrators. Not a bad thing either. The remaining sworn will have a very narrow focus and I predict will be better paid and trained.
    Sworn can do everything an ISII can do and then some. That is how you get more bang for your buck. Really, what does an ISII usually find during an inspection that is even noteworthy? I think they would be shocked how many inspections actually result in anything meaningful. You want to save money? Have the H&R inspectors add the few significant ABT violations into their own inspections and be done with the ISII position altogether.

Unregistered
    Sworn can do everything an ISII can do and then some. That is how you get more bang for your buck. Really, what does an ISII usually find during an inspection that is even noteworthy? I think they would be shocked how many inspections actually result in anything meaningful. You want to save money? Have the H&R inspectors add the few significant ABT violations into their own inspections and be done with the ISII position altogether.
    That I said a Davis productivity award winning idea. You should submit it for consideration.

Unregistered
    Basic message…

ISIIs won’t be handed the worst vehicles and will be on equal footing for getting brand new vehicles. New equipment and such too.

Love them or hate them QARs are here to stay. ISIIs can get them right now and agents will be phased in soon. AAIIs and others possibly in the future. Told not to fear them, they are simply an attempt to ensure accurate numbers.

The “Investigation Supervisor” (for ISIIs) is still being tested in the panhandle and will likely roll out across regions, not just cover those in an office. Leadership / promotional opportunities for ISIIs will be increased. Tele-work agreements for ISIIs to live and start work farther than the 50 mile limit will be expanded to help reduce drive time.

That’s about it.

Unregistered

Nikki Fried Save Us

Don’t get the vaccine but do get the delta variant. Make TP and SW happy because they don’t want you here. They couldn’t get your job last legislative session so make it easier for them next year. Now go get sick.

Unregistered

Phones are ringing

Another call is coming!

Unregistered

Ring ring

Another call is coming!
    Squiiiirly Wooooorley on line 1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast