Super secret IS2 conference call - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Command staff is sworn. You mean your management staff. Get it right civilian
    Sworn, just like the Chief...

IS2 from hell
    This DAS QAR crap needs to end. You want to know why there’s a 10 minute gap? Bowel movement, 3 stools and half a roll of toilet paper to clean my cheeks.

Unregistered
    We already know. They love the IS2s. They are the future of the agency and will soon be a separate entity from sworn. Good for them, can we take their keys back from the office.
    They don’t love us and nobody wants to stay here. The IS-2 we have are looking for new jobs. Stop the QAR games Melissa

Unregistered
    So when do the new ISII supervisors start

Unregistered
    So when do the new ISII supervisors start
    Already started with one in the panhandle

Unregistered
    They don’t love us and nobody wants to stay here. The IS-2 we have are looking for new jobs. Stop the QAR games Melissa
    I agree for 32 grand why would a grown adult put up with Melissa’’s Bull Sh@t

Unregistered
    I agree for 32 grand why would a grown adult put up with Melissa’’s Bull Sh@t
    Exactly. A dead end job with a really limited scope. Funny thing is that standardization of inspections would be a good thing. But like usual, we make shit up and then do zero training. Figure it out or get paperwork. That’s terrific.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234