Super secret IS2 conference call
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Super secret IS2 conference call

What’s the dish on this.

Unregistered
    same sabotage mafia stuff talking out both side there mouth. doing super secret IS-II stuff and telling some that another reclass is coming 2022 so why save face and make new hires? Same people and same goal to have 90 inspectors and 35 agents remember that number

Unregistered
    Secret squirrel!!!

Unregistered

Shady Bois

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Secret squirrel!!!
    You should have figured out by now that Squirrely Worley doesn’t believe in transparency. You’d think this was Lockheed Martin or MI5 instead of a regulatory agency that deals in 250 dollar administrative fines.

Unregistered
    I’m glad that he only included 50 plus people on the call. At 60, the word gets out. I bet he is going to caution the ISIIs not to fall for the free camper counseling routine.

Unregistered
    We need more people in Ft Myers

Unregistered
    I thought you were advertising?

Unregistered

I bet

The idea behind having all the ISII on the call is so they can hear the same message. When the chief tells the major who tells the captain who tells the lieutenant who tells the IS the message is scrambled, twisted. Plan on IS IIs reporting to their own chain. Some control freaks that have issues will lose their minds. Makes sense for everyone else.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The idea behind having all the ISII on the call is so they can hear the same message. When the chief tells the major who tells the captain who tells the lieutenant who tells the IS the message is scrambled, twisted. Plan on IS IIs reporting to their own chain. Some control freaks that have issues will lose their minds. Makes sense for everyone else.
    The only issue with that is if there isn’t an IS2 supervisor in every office that’s a conflict to have the IS2 working out of a field office with a captain and LTs present but no Is2 supervisor for them to go to

Unregistered

No more swore in ‘24!

The concept is to saturate the districts with IS-2’s who will produce more than the agents. This will better illustrate the need to reclassify and finally get rid of the useless and complacent agents that plague this agency.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast