Illegal

Thread: Illegal

Unregistered

Illegal

Illegal use of the stingray imsi catchers should be the next investigation and lawsuit into BSO violating title 3.

Unregistered
    Proof or stfu

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Proof or stfu
    Oh I don’t think so, I think the corruption is just starting to get exposed. We’re just beginning. There won’t be any stfu this time pal.

Unregistered
    Proof or stfu
    You’re violating the law you’re dirty you’re corrupt and your violating title 3 and you’re going to get exposed.

Unregistered
    Like setting up down the street from IUPA office to intercept phone calls?

Unregistered
    BSO even taps into your work computer and listens. Israel tried doing this during his no confidence one and removal. Problem is, the union was tipped off and started having fake meetings to intentionally provide false info. Tony fell for this too

Unregistered
    BSO even taps into your work computer and listens. Israel tried doing this during his no confidence one and removal. Problem is, the union was tipped off and started having fake meetings to intentionally provide false info. Tony fell for this too
    If they tapped into my work computer I would have been fired a long time ago for what I say about this administration.

Unregistered
    How about SID following the FOP president for his meeting with Desantis and two of the replacement candidates.

Unregistered
    How about SID following the FOP president for his meeting with Desantis and two of the replacement candidates.
    Sounds like pure corruption to me.