Do we still have a FOP???????

Unregistered

Do we still have a FOP???????

Attention do we still have an FOP union. Why am I paying all this money for if every time I turn they are sticking it in our asses without vaseline.

Unregistered
    How many people sitting at home ROD as of now? Insane

Unregistered
    Empty promises

Unregistered
    I left the FOP when we got pay cuts back in 2009, and I went with PBA. I have not had any issues since.

Would you rather have an attorney represent you or would you rather have another member represent you? I don’t know about you, but if it comes down to my livelihood, I would rather have an attorney.

I saw right through Ortiz when he screwed all of us.

Don’t complain about it and continue getting screwed.

You can get the dental insurance on your own or through your spouse’s employment (if it applies to you)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Attention do we still have an FOP union. Why am I paying all this money for if every time I turn they are sticking it in our asses without vaseline.
    Get over it Socotroco! Nobody will vote for you Rat!

Unregistered
    Forget about FOP go to PBA they will always represent you and you always get an attorney. There are 19 officers sitting at home ROD and they will tell you that they deserve it. Now we have to show vaccine paperwork but hey is “voluntary”. Those losers are trying to make friends with the city hall and the chief they dont care About fighting for our rights.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many people sitting at home ROD as of now? Insane
    I think 17-19 something like that

Unregistered
    Is there anything the fop can do to prevent rod? I dont thibk so stop crying about rod. The chief can rod whoever he wants and there’s nothing the fop can do about it.