Thank you Chief
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Chief

Unregistered

Thank you Chief

Thank you Chief for always go out of your way to shake our hands and to acknowledge the troops, you are a good man and you mean well. I wish the best to you and always remember that as long as you follow your heart and do good by the little people you will always be blessed. Thank you...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you Chief for always go out of your way to shake our hands and to acknowledge the troops, you are a good man and you mean well. I wish the best to you and always remember that as long as you follow your heart and do good by the little people you will always be blessed. Thank you...
    FAKE NICE. Everyone is on to his MO. Even the city Commissioners. Elections in November and it’s on after that. Count on it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FAKE NICE. Everyone is on to his MO. Even the city Commissioners. Elections in November and it’s on after that. Count on it.
    Why would you respond so personally? He is hired here to clean up messes and he is doing that. So, let go of your personal feelings maybe and look from the outside in; do you care what's best for the taxpayer/people or are you in this for your own ego and greed?

Chief, you are doing what you were hired to do.
    Stay the course.
    Not everyone likes change, you seem aware of that and that's neutral.

Unregistered
    Watch him. Fake nice. It’s hilarious

Unregistered
    Fake nice is in every work environment;
    Genuineness is hard to detect especially if you have been a victim of work bullying.

At your point in life this should be understood and not bothering you. We are not in a utopian society where people are told how to act.....
    Frankly, isn't that why we have police?

Try to heal yourself from people that seem to throw what you call fake nice....some do and some dont, but if you can imagine navigating through the jungle it's natural to want to remain positive first which is supported by hope for a good outcome, and even though you know there are vultures you must remain onguard.

This is not a fake nice, it's called watching your back nice. Hope should be in all of us but experience keeps some more reserved than others. And you should be ok with understanding this.

Unregistered
    Super fake nice and they are on to him. Short timer.

Unregistered
    Your not opening your mind to hearing someone else think, you have blocked your mind on your own thought only.
    Look,
    It's doesn't matter the outcome, short or long term
    For now there is work to be done and that shouldn't be a personal distraction with name calling, check yourself and come back with a clear head on specific work related improvements for discussion --- clouding your head with name calling doesn't allow you to get to and see operation improvements for logical suggestion.

Safety, civilian matters, equipt issues, budget spending, tactical trainings, city business related, inter-gov relations, crime reduction, prevention planning, bonus/pays,

focus and get to the important discussions bc
    You really can't change someones personality no matter how many names you them, you can only work with what you have pops; let's go with it for now and see results happen.

Unregistered
    Chiefy they are on to you and how fake you are. Not going to work

Unregistered
    Hired to do what he doing? I have to disagree, with much of that. Yes, this place has problems and no chief, is really going to be able to address all of them. Image, is what this guy is all about. Doesn't matter how you see it, one way of the other. He's doing the same as all other chief, bring in friends. He got rid of both Papiers, to make room for his chosen. It's not going to stop there. He brings in a retired guy, to be his personal dog robber. He's a control freak, plain and simple. I got no problems in gutting staff or changing assignment's of people. I don't trust a person, that play's both sides of the same coin. He brags abut firing people, that he's going to get rid of 10-12 officers, that have a history of problems. Gives, the worst guy in our department a body camera, just so he can hang himself? Most of the time, our own actions, is what we get called on the carpet for. Yet, get a control or complaint, from the black community, your ROD, till he fines a way to get a positive spin out of it.

One of the many issues, that staff's have, is they lose touch with what, we deal with everyday. Given what was saw, on one of the Cubans protest. He can not handle, people standing up to him, questioning his word. A God complex, is what this guy has!

Unregistered
    valid points, but you have a few not clear

'he doesn't like anyone standing up to him' -
    especially because its a transition time, a new player on the time has to set their ground
    when a chief is nice, weak, quiet, there is a perception that the bully's on the playground set the rules

you have to understand that this guy wasn't gonna let that happen, so it does require him to stand ground - meaning your point that he doesn't like anyone standing up to him. So I agree with that point you make, but you forgot to
    establish your context to it (as above)
    this shows that you are not critically thinking with a wide lens to your points - just a more narrow, personal one

I thought we agreed that Timoney was too tough, that Colina was too nice, so can't we agree that Ace falls in between?
    There's alot going on inside this vatican, missing guns, cheats in off duty, coverups, etc....I mean this guy can't really enjoy being a regular police cat in a new hood, he's been hired to find out whats wrong with the functioning of the place.
    Are you pissed he got picked, or would you have been disappointed with anybody who got this assignment?
    More importantly, who would have been a better fit? Not much out there papi, i scoured the top and small agency's for a likely talent. slim pickins. what say you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast