S.E.T. Got Disbanded
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

S.E.T. Got Disbanded

You guys did real police work. Unfortunately, Some great guys are currently going through the grinder as a result of that police work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys did real police work. Unfortunately, Some great guys are currently going through the grinder as a result of that police work.
    Is anyone surprised? SET up for failure by the Screaming Eagle. Pump up them up, call them “real crime fighters” in an open rollcall, give them UC Cars and fancy uniforms. To a bunch of rookies?!?!

Unregistered
    I didn’t know arresting people for DIP or Smoking in public and the occasional 52 over arrests was real police work..

Unregistered

Shut your mouths

You slugs keep trying to call them rookies as an insult. Some of those guys got more life experience than you all. Go 06 from under your tree. All you do is bring this place down blaming command staff for everything. You won’t get into nothing because you don’t do nothing.

Chief did the right thing to protect this agency. Just wait until that video surface. You will be 09 with a helmet and shield screaming this is not fair! SET UP MY A$$

Unregistered
    You slugs keep trying to call them rookies as an insult. Some of those guys got more life experience than you all. Go 06 from under your tree. All you do is bring this place down blaming command staff for everything. You won’t get into nothing because you don’t do nothing.

Chief did the right thing to protect this agency. Just wait until that video surface. You will be 09 with a helmet and shield screaming this is not fair! SET UP MY A$$
    Your not Command Staff Ernie 🙄. You’re just an A$$hole that thinks he’s Command Staff. Big difference….big difference. The only Po that has more than 3 years on is RS. Everyone else is a ROOKIE. Now scurry off and get Ricky’s Bang. He’s going to need all the energy he can get as he throws the Team that he created under the bus.

Unregistered
    Your not Command Staff Ernie 🙄. You’re just an A$$hole that thinks he’s Command Staff. Big difference….big difference. The only Po that has more than 3 years on is RS. Everyone else is a ROOKIE. Now scurry off and get Ricky’s Bang. He’s going to need all the energy he can get as he throws the Team that he created under the bus.
    Anyone who do not put in any work to address crime or simple ordinance violations is a rookie. Most of you all would not even confront a 38. You leave that up to the rookies of area 4. I can’t wait to see what this place becomes without its rookies. Keep your favorites like Mr. JD and Ms. DM to show the rookies the way. This place festers bad behavior, that’s why chief took action! what happened in the video is Damaging to the entire agency you knuckleheads.

Unregistered
    I just want to know why there no African Americans on Ricky’s Team AKA SET. All Hispanic SWAT boys. Pero why?!?!

And why is Major 12 who started all this not being spoken about? Let be hunded, he’s the one who started all this.

Unregistered
    I just want to know why there no African Americans on Ricky’s Team AKA SET. All Hispanic SWAT boys. Pero why?!?!

And why is Major 12 who started all this not being spoken about? Let be hunded, he’s the one who started all this.
    I believe CJ is on the team but he’s usually busy on his 12 and being a paper B$@&! and LP left because alleged racism within that unit.

Unregistered
    I believe CJ is on the team but he’s usually busy on his 12 and being a paper B$@&! and LP left because alleged racism within that unit.
    LP busted his a$$ for the Chief and look what it got him. Time for Wayne to get this place back on track.

Unregistered
    They haven't been disbanded yet. They were in the gym for 2 hours today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast