Thank you undersheriff in NC - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    I really hope this signal 20 doesn't actually work for BSO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WHAT IS AGENDA 21?

Agenda 21 – and the recent ones Agenda 2030 and Agenda 2050 – is a plan to depopulate 95% of the world population by 2030, according to Disclose.tv.. It is an action plan devised by the U.N. and signed by 178 governments at the UN Conference on Environment and Development held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. Its goal is the depopulation of humanity because “we are too many”. It is promoted by the elites as a way to “save the planet” and implemented by governments worldwide. Bill Gates even shared his view about how to achieve this goal by [vaccinations] and other means in a TedX lecture: quote Bill Gates “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care & reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.”

Knowledge is power
    You need help

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i really hope this signal 20 doesn't actually work for bso.
    mk ultra - that is your current state of mind. Its not your fault - only you can change that my friend. First you have acknowledge you are a victim of the project.

Divided we fall!

Unregistered
    You need help
    🍿 👀Enjoy the show

Unregistered
    Zukowsky was an idiot. A 3 year rookie cop from a small department who had rank as a reserve in the military. Nothing about him gave any qualification to be the number two at a 5600 person department. Absolutely no knowledge of a budget, contract cities, unions, officer bill or rights, investigations……. He left because he had the decency to realize he was a pawn. He claimed to leave for family reasons but ran for Sheriff in South Carolina. You would think a colonel in the military could get more than 1209 votes in the county where the military base he was assigned to. He used an alias in social media which was never disclosed to the military or FDLE under his certification of Zeke McMinimem and even posted pictures of himself and family under this alias. Greg to y has been a disaster since day one

Unregistered
    Zukowsky was an idiot. A 3 year rookie cop from a small department who had rank as a reserve in the military. Nothing about him gave any qualification to be the number two at a 5600 person department. Absolutely no knowledge of a budget, contract cities, unions, officer bill or rights, investigations…
    Are you sure the first half of your statement isn't about sheriff Tony? It sure sounds like it, and he's proving you right every day.

Unregistered
    I was told a while back that people from Parkland set Tony up to be blackmailed. ‘Allegedly’ he did something at one their parties he should not have done. I bring this up now as it appears to be very obvious that he’s trying to destroy the agency. Is that what they promised to do to BSO?
    Back in 2019 I met Andrew Pollack. Shortly after I had mentioned to someone that I met Pollack. The person I told is in with the money people of parkland, he builds their million dollar homes. He grabbed my arm & said stay away from that guy & be careful what you say to him. He’s not who you think he is. I said ok thx. I always wondered what he meant by that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123