Thank you undersheriff in NC
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Thank you undersheriff in NC

Think about the under sheriff that ran to NC he didn’t want to loose his pension tony is going down, what a dummy and a scam artist, worst sheriff in America, with a Muslim xo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Think about the under sheriff that ran to NC he didn’t want to loose his pension tony is going down, what a dummy and a scam artist, worst sheriff in America, with a Muslim xo
    Sure he is, after he does two more terms.

Unregistered
    He went to Greenville South Carolina just saying.

Unregistered
    Nothing will happen.

Unregistered
    Smart man. Nobody wants to lose their pension.

Unregistered
    He had no FRS pension to lose, moron. He only work for BSO fir 6 months. Before here he was a cop in SC and a retired USMC colonel. He went back to SC to run (and lose) for sheriff last year.

Unregistered
    I was told a while back that people from Parkland set Tony up to be blackmailed. ‘Allegedly’ he did something at one their parties he should not have done. I bring this up now as it appears to be very obvious that he’s trying to destroy the agency. Is that what they promised to do to BSO?

Unregistered
    I was told a while back that people from Parkland set Tony up to be blackmailed. ‘Allegedly’ he did something at one their parties he should not have done. I bring this up now as it appears to be very obvious that he’s trying to destroy the agency. Is that what they promised to do to BSO?
    I heard a version of the same story, but heard it was you, not Tony.

Unregistered

Unreal

Absolutely true....look at the dude that recommended Toney for Sheriff (pollock) he fled the county as soon as he was sworn in and now lives in Oregon

Unregistered
    Believe it or Not the choice is yours. Greg Tony is a GAY man that likes his men/boys young. There is compromising proof out there in the hands of certain individuals. Isn’t that true Greg? What is it like to be a puppet on strings? Can you feel your walls. Closing in? The wife is just a distraction isn’t she!? We know!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast