They are moving the sworn side.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

They are moving the sworn side.

They failed to get rid of the sworn now the plan is to get us adopted out. Stay tuned.

Unregistered
    And who exactly wants us?

Unregistered
    My exact thoughts. I can’t think of any other state agency that would want to absorb this disaster.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My exact thoughts. I can’t think of any other state agency that would want to absorb this disaster.
    Division of Blind Services thinks we would fit nicely. I agree since 97% of agents can't see well enough to make a case.

Unregistered
    Every move being made right now will highlight the usefulness of non-sworn. When we return to the governor in due time we will have a much better case for him. Enjoy your new guns for now and keep them clean for the next agency.

Unregistered
    There is a new game in the works but it won’t involve a merger.

Unregistered
    Me scared of new game. Me like monopoly and checkers.

Unregistered
    Unlike a traditional law enforcement agency, the Bureau is limited to the enforcement of Florida's beverage and tobacco laws. The Bureau's primary mode of enforcement is through compliance inspections, which are conducted by civilians (non-sworn). The Division's proposed reduction will restructure the Bureau to create a substantial increase in statewide regulatory coverage of licensed premises which will allow the remaining sworn component to increase its focus on law enforcement investigations, and generate cost savings.

Unregistered
    Unlike a traditional law enforcement agency, the Bureau is limited to the enforcement of Florida's beverage and tobacco laws. The Bureau's primary mode of enforcement is through compliance inspections, which are conducted by civilians (non-sworn). The Division's proposed reduction will restructure the Bureau to create a substantial increase in statewide regulatory coverage of licensed premises which will allow the remaining sworn component to increase its focus on law enforcement investigations, and generate cost savings.
    It's all right there. floridafiscalportal is your key to understanding. Live it. Learn it.

Unregistered
    Lol, they dont like the fact that sworn are in a union so they cant screw you over they way they want to. But IS2's they can f over.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast