Lateral from Miami-Dade Police - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    - Says the disgruntled deputy who will complain in their next post that we are too short staffed and need more deputies. Idiot.
    20 vs 30 years to retire….
    The number of people that have left here to go to TPD vs the other way around (if any).

What does disgruntled have to do with anything? It’s facts. Numbers. Data. Real life.

30 years of going to calls alone in you zone with no mid shift and drowning in cases as a detective vs 20 years of a ton of officers in small zones.

That’s reality. This agency blows its budget on buildings, remodeling, toys, and fluff.

There is no reason why an almost two century old agency should still have unmanned zones, half staff squads and an almost non existent mid shift. We sure have a lot of brass, civilian personnel and toys though.

Unregistered
    As an African American Deputy, this kind of post makes me wonder if the racist who posted this calls me "brother"? Do they rely on the help and support of this big, black, meathead Deputy?

These are my thoughts when I see this crap posted. Try using that thing on your shoulders before you type or open your gaping maw.
    I’m not pro Chad. I’m pro us cops. Race does not apply. We are all in it together. By all, I mean the real front line first responders. I’m no racist but BLM is stupid and so is Chad for supporting them. If you are on the front lines risking your life and destroying your mental health for these thankless morons, then we are brothers. You are a fake cop walking around with our fake caring brass or BLM, we are not brothers. Look, race, body shape, gender, demographics do not apply.

Unregistered
    I’m not pro Chad. I’m pro us cops. Race does not apply. We are all in it together. By all, I mean the real front line first responders. I’m no racist but BLM is stupid and so is Chad for supporting them. If you are on the front lines risking your life and destroying your mental health for these thankless morons, then we are brothers. You are a fake cop walking around with our fake caring brass or BLM, we are not brothers. Look, race, body shape, gender, demographics do not apply.

Look at that backtrack!

Unregistered
    As an African American Deputy, this kind of post makes me wonder if the racist who posted this calls me "brother"? Do they rely on the help and support of this big, black, meathead Deputy?

These are my thoughts when I see this crap posted. Try using that thing on your shoulders before you type or open your gaping maw.
    You’re reading way too much into this. The poster was referring to that specific gentleman, not the entire black race. You’re just trying to stir up some race stuff. Stop it. It’s okay to hate BLM, but love blacks. Turn off CNN and you’ll see that’s the truth. BLM is an organization meant to wreak havoc and continue racial all in the name of financial gain. If you as a black man can’t see that, IDK what to tell you. And before you mention it .. I am black

Unregistered
    You’re reading way too much into this. The poster was referring to that specific gentleman, not the entire black race. You’re just trying to stir up some race stuff. Stop it. It’s okay to hate BLM, but love blacks. Turn off CNN and you’ll see that’s the truth. BLM is an organization meant to wreak havoc and continue racial all in the name of financial gain. If you as a black man can’t see that, IDK what to tell you. And before you mention it .. I am black
    Nailed it!

Unregistered
    I’m moving to Tampa from Miami and am thinking of lateraling over from MDPD to HCSO but wanted some 411 on the Sheriff there. I’ve heard mixed opinions with some saying he is a genuine good guy but leans to much toward community policing while others say he is just a hypocritical politician like the majority of department heads who pretend to care about their staff for public opinion points.
    Why would you want to leave MDPD? I know Miami sucks living and working in, but the pay scale at your PD is unmatched!! Great top out pay, plus all the room for OT and off-duties. You won’t make close to what you’re making down there already. Try looking at PBSO. Great pay scale, lots to do, and you can get something cheap in Port Saint Lucie.

Unregistered

Right on, Uncle Tom!

Unregistered

I’m the poster of what you replied to with this BS. My issue with BLM is that they march chanting “pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon” when cops are being killed across America. If your a police officer and support a clearly anti-police group just because of their name then you are the problem not the solution. Oh and by the way as for your racist allegation, my girlfriend is black which I know probably makes you even more pissed off instead of less since black man hate seeing black women with white guys. Then we are the racists, I love the double standard in America lately.

Unregistered
    I’m the poster of what you replied to with this BS. My issue with BLM is that they march chanting “pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon” when cops are being killed across America. If your a police officer and support a clearly anti-police group just because of their name then you are the problem not the solution. Oh and by the way as for your racist allegation, my girlfriend is black which I know probably makes you even more pissed off instead of less since black man hate seeing black women with white guys. Then we are the racists, I love the double standard in America lately.
    There truly is a double standard. More so than anytime in history and it’s going to get a lot worse.

Unregistered
    Nailed it!

That's what she said! - Michael Scott

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast