Lateral from Miami-Dade Police - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Junior, I didn't make Sgt til.my last few years. I was humping nights and holidays in D1 for YEARS. Just because you're a puzzy who can't take it doesn't mean we all are! Everyone's hiring, get the eff out if you can't hang.
    You still didn’t answer my question. Regarding my post you responded to, change sgt to cpl and all the same applies. Assigned to the street does not mean actually working the streets. Try my question again. As sgt OR CPL, would you have stayed another 5 years if you had been demoted to street deputy at 25 years? You and I know the real answer. I want to see if you have the balls to post it.

Unregistered

Working the street

It took me 16 years to make corporal. I did all my time on the streets and worked in every corner of the county. I enjoyed being a corporal, but after my 25 years, I can tell you, had they demoted me back to the street, as a deputy, you can bet your sweet @$$ I would have left. I did 30 years and I can say HCSO ain’t all it’s cracked up to be.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It took me 16 years to make corporal. I did all my time on the streets and worked in every corner of the county. I enjoyed being a corporal, but after my 25 years, I can tell you, had they demoted me back to the street, as a deputy, you can bet your sweet @$$ I would have left. I did 30 years and I can say HCSO ain’t all it’s cracked up to be.

We all know TPD isn't perfect either. I just wanna know if OP is considering a lateral, what is the perfect agency?

Unregistered
    Exactly. Go to TPD.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234