Time for change.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Time for change.

Major 12, who the chief has known for months is a lunatic calling off coconuts and those felonious water vendors on Ocean, sets off a series of events for an illegally parked scooter at 1:30 AM. An event that put one of our brothers in the hospital and 4 others in a jam. FOR A SCOOTER?!?!

Time for Wayne to take over and surround himself with good people that’s mission is to take care of us and treats us like adults not neandrothals.

Unregistered
    Really? The only one who could save this city and Officers is Sheriff Grady Judd.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? The only one who could save this city and Officers is Sheriff Grady Judd.
    Lmaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo put their tail in the county jail! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered

I AGREEEEE!!!!!! Judd would be a legend here!

Unregistered
    I bet the video is not bad. The guy seemed to just have a small cut on his eye. I blame the new ordinance also.

Unregistered
    Major 12, who the chief has known for months is a lunatic calling off coconuts and those felonious water vendors on Ocean, sets off a series of events for an illegally parked scooter at 1:30 AM. An event that put one of our brothers in the hospital and 4 others in a jam. FOR A SCOOTER?!?!

Time for Wayne to take over and surround himself with good people that’s mission is to take care of us and treats us like adults not neandrothals.
    Allow me to correct you. Major 12 has been known as a lunatic his entire career. (Not for months) Carry on...

Unregistered
    Allow me to correct you. Major 12 has been known as a lunatic his entire career. (Not for months) Carry on...
    Its bad when your Sgts, Lts, and even your Capts think you’re batsh*t crazy and have no respect for you. And not a secret either. They talk out in the open about it.

Unregistered
    Amazing you don’t hear “show me out with a 38/39” since the chiefs statements. I also heard the chief is being retained by a local law firm because of his ability to order cases being dropped. Good luck with Operation Thunderstorm or whatever silly name they giving it. Unless the 39 jumps in the car ain’t nobody going to jail. Low morale? Please. More like zero morale. And Chief please stop yelling at members of your Command Staff in front of outside agencies. You have no idea how bad it is.

Unregistered
    Amazing you don’t hear “show me out with a 38/39” since the chiefs statements. I also heard the chief is being retained by a local law firm because of his ability to order cases being dropped. Good luck with Operation Thunderstorm or whatever silly name they giving it. Unless the 39 jumps in the car ain’t nobody going to jail. Low morale? Please. More like zero morale. And Chief please stop yelling at members of your Command Staff in front of outside agencies. You have no idea how bad it is.
    Thank god Chief Hudak was there to see for himself what is going on here.

Unregistered

Wayne will never become chief because of his 326 past. The department needs an outside hire due to the lack of good options.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast