N. Novello is back in D10 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    🤣🤣🤣 that's why he left DANIA CST and wnt back to the raod because they wouldn't take him in SID.. he is 400 lb of crap in a 20lb bag
    A big wind bag that cant see 3 feet in front of him. Love those coke bottle glasses. He got teased so much he wears contacts but he will still wears those coke bottle specks on occasion.

Hey Big Nick, I mean Fat Slob Nick whats up Tubby!

Unregistered
    A big wind bag that cant see 3 feet in front of him. Love those coke bottle glasses. He got teased so much he wears contacts but he will still wears those coke bottle specks on occasion.

Hey Big Nick, I mean Fat Slob Nick whats up Tubby!
    I donít know Nick, but you are a pure scum bag for this post f- acting like a bully. Seriously, Who makes fun of someone Because of their size and glasses. I donít care what you think of a person, grow up.

Unregistered
    I donít know Nick, but you are a pure scum bag for this post f- acting like a bully. Seriously, Who makes fun of someone Because of their size and glasses. I donít care what you think of a person, grow up.
    GFY, maybe you should get to know him. We in District 1 and my friends in District 10 cant stand him.
    Bully? What are you in 5th grade or just a sniveling pu$$y Democrap???? Which one are you? Probably both from what you wrote.

Unregistered
    GFY, maybe you should get to know him. We in District 1 and my friends in District 10 cant stand him.
    Bully? What are you in 5th grade or just a sniveling pu$$y Democrap???? Which one are you? Probably both from what you wrote.
    Listen Iím not the guy who you just responded to but seriously dude wtf did this guy do to you? Iíve met him and he didnít seem like a bad guy to me. I never saw him as a tyrant. Maybe he likes to be in control I donít know but some of that will mellow as he gets older and more mature. I do know he cares about his people and that is very important maybe the most important thing for a Sgt.

Unregistered
    Boo hooo your a bully..STFU loser if you acctually knew this idiot you would not defend him. Novello is everything that is wrong with this occupation. There is a reason he was not picked to go to SID and its because he sucks not only as a Sgt but a human being!!!!

Unregistered
    Listen Iím not the guy who you just responded to but seriously dude wtf did this guy do to you? Iíve met him and he didnít seem like a bad guy to me. I never saw him as a tyrant. Maybe he likes to be in control I donít know but some of that will mellow as he gets older and more mature. I do know he cares about his people and that is very important maybe the most important thing for a Sgt.
    Meeting him and working for him is two different things. And trust me he does not care about anybody but himself. There's a reason that no one wanted him back in our district and there's also a reason that they couldn't wait for him to leave Dania.. just hearing him on the radio makes me want to vomit because he's a know-it-all that knows absolutely nothing but likes to toot his own horn about how he was the best CST detective the best SID DETECTIVE even though he was never in SID(detached for a short time). But hey if he's so great ask him to come to your District get him the hell out of ours!!!!!

Unregistered
    You must be a fat sloppy POS just like him

Unregistered
    The jealously for fellow co-workers is real. Im sure he denied your leave slip. That's why this post was created.😅😅😅

Unregistered
    Meeting him and working for him is two different things. And trust me he does not care about anybody but himself. There's a reason that no one wanted him back in our district and there's also a reason that they couldn't wait for him to leave Dania.. just hearing him on the radio makes me want to vomit because he's a know-it-all that knows absolutely nothing but likes to toot his own horn about how he was the best CST detective the best SID DETECTIVE even though he was never in SID(detached for a short time). But hey if he's so great ask him to come to your District get him the hell out of ours!!!!!
    Deerfield used to be the best district when Pete Sudler was there back in the day. But it sounds like itís gone to hell.

Unregistered
    The jealously for fellow co-workers is real. Im sure he denied your leave slip. That's why this post was created.😅😅😅
    Did you put the word jealousy in the same thread as that POS. Not on his best day there is nothing about him to be jealous of he is garbage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast