N. Novello is back in D10 - Page 13
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 132
 
  1. #121
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every district should be so lucky to have a leader like Nick!
    You're even more of an idiot to make a comment like that. He is a complete moron. Thank God for the two Sergeant's that got the spot in money laundering over him he would have destroyed that unit like he destroys every other shift key goes to!!!

  2. #122
    Unregistered
    Guest
    As i can see he is liked by his squad! He does pay attention to the radio...based on all these positive posts. Go figure. Great shift supervisor.

  3. #123
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As i can see he is liked by his squad! He does pay attention to the radio...based on all these positive posts. Go figure. Great shift supervisor.
    Well if that's what you can see you must be just as blind as he is. He is a complete buffoon and a moron who does not know how to supervise people!!!

  4. #124
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As i can see he is liked by his squad! He does pay attention to the radio...based on all these positive posts. Go figure. Great shift supervisor.
    I will have to disagree, I am on his shift and NONE of us like this buffoon.
    If I have to hear “when I was in SID” one more time I think I might quit.

  5. #125
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will have to disagree, I am on his shift and NONE of us like this buffoon.
    If I have to hear “when I was in SID” one more time I think I might quit.
    So you are 10-8 today...you ain't quitting shit! Just handle your calls Rook!

  6. #126
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you are 10-8 today...you ain't quitting shit! Just handle your calls Rook!
    I dont know am I 10-8 today? Got more years on than you know pal…now GFY and handle that 21 in your zone. Oh thats right you are the type that SCREWS everyone with paper in your zone.

  7. #127
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will have to disagree, I am on his shift and NONE of us like this buffoon.
    If I have to hear “when I was in SID” one more time I think I might quit.
    I was on his shift and transferred off of it because of him. Couldn’t stand the guy and dont know of any that could.

  8. #128
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was on his shift and transferred off of it because of him. Couldn’t stand the guy and dont know of any that could.
    N. Novello is everything that is wrong with police work.

  9. #129
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    N. Novello is everything that is wrong with police work.
    How is this idiot a union rep? He would be the last person I would call if I needed the union. He is the most untrustful person in the agency and will stab you in the back at the drop of a dime.

  10. #130
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    N. Novello is everything that is wrong with police work.
    Yes he is.. that is one dumb,fat,****eyed sack of crap!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •