N. Novello is back in D10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 133
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    N. Novello is back in D10

    How unfortunate

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Thank God we only have to deal with him for one day.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank God we only have to deal with him for one day.
    Is he working the road???

    If so I sure hope he stays there!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Mike Notello? Always seemed like a decent guy.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mike Notello? Always seemed like a decent guy.
    Wrong person.. There is nothing nice about this moron

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is he working the road???

    If so I sure hope he stays there!
    No they should put him back in Dania

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No they should put him back in Dania
    No give backs.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No give backs.
    we will take him back in SID!!!

    No, we really wont that guy is a joke!!!!!!!

    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    we will take him back in SID!!!

    No, we really wont that guy is a joke!!!!!!!

    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
    🤣🤣🤣 that's why he left DANIA CST and wnt back to the raod because they wouldn't take him in SID.. he is 400 lb of crap in a 20lb bag

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    🤣🤣🤣 that's why he left DANIA CST and wnt back to the raod because they wouldn't take him in SID.. he is 400 lb of crap in a 20lb bag
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •