Filth - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Filth

Unregistered
    You got two things right! not true and morons This site is pure garbage. Get a life!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's Fd up. I get it you have an issue with NH but insulting his wife should be off limits. Just another example of bottom dwelling individuals and Mods that let it continue.
    It shows you been here 732 attacking NH's wife must not be against your TOU.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar

Cool story bro; aluminum foil can be purchased at your local Dollar Tree cheaper than a six pack of beer and a pack of cigarettes. Or your favorite large sized value meal, with an apple pie and a diet coke.

Mod 732
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    Cool story bro; aluminum foil can be purchased at your local Dollar Tree cheaper than a six pack of beer and a pack of cigarettes. Or your favorite large sized value meal, with an apple pie and a diet coke.

Mod 732
    Even though there is proof that you were here at 3:20 this morning there is definitely proof you would rather talk about foil hats while leaving Posts about a man's wife. You really are a special SOB.

Unregistered
    Take a breath between the number 732 and the word attacking. Brings on a whole new meaning. But you're still letting the attack go.

Unregistered
    Brittany and Chris. Enough already, enjoy your miserable life's.

Unregistered
    Brittany and Chris. Enough already, enjoy your miserable life's.
    Close but no cigar!!! You did get my last assignment correct though so your participation trophy is ready for pick up. So here’s some more hints for ya. Employee, sworn, double digit radio number, and someone who’s way more close to the situation than you’ll likely ever be. I’d go ahead and drop my radio # and initials but I’m trying to keep the insurance for my kids so ya know how that shakes out. Guess it yet??

Unregistered
    Close but no cigar!!! You did get my last assignment correct though so your participation trophy is ready for pick up. So here’s some more hints for ya. Employee, sworn, double digit radio number, and someone who’s way more close to the situation than you’ll likely ever be. I’d go ahead and drop my radio # and initials but I’m trying to keep the insurance for my kids so ya know how that shakes out. Guess it yet??
    I thought this guy made some excellent points.. plus it’s always obvious when a fat lazy knee pad warrior tries to distract from the real issues by slinging false dirt that doesn’t affect anyone at all

Unregistered
    Honestly I’m so sick of all the worthless petty drama on here that doesn’t show the agency’s true colors in a deserving light. If you want to see corruption then keep it going:

•HR is a joke in terms of supporting the employees. All the decisions are made by Sheriff based on his feelings that day, instead of existing law or policy. To tack on, yea HG will bully Sheriff into making a decision.

•We are currently working with deputies who, while as sworn LEOs (and one while on duty), were arrested and criminally charged for DUIs, yet they still have their gun and badge. Make it make sense.

•SH hasn’t clocked in for months and isnt on any sort of leave but he’s still getting his check. How??

•RA is the daddy of JK’s daughter.

•Special Operations is a joke. Fleet is ran by a Sgt who couldn’t make it on the road so they shoved him with things he couldn’t mess up with all his flames. His secretary is none other than a doppelgänger for Roz from Monsters Inc

•Sec Ops is the laughing stock of the county.

•ST and JT will last approx 7 more months

•RT is not fit to be in command of sworn officers. Witnessed him myself one day walking around in public with his gun unsecured. Have you ever even fired it other than quals??

•ID & VL were simply wrote up after being caught finger ****in in a SWAT van.
    Wow, you guys really don’t know the truth about anything before you start talking crap. Your life’s must really suck to have nothing better to do than try and start rumors about BS.

Unregistered
    Wow, you guys really don’t know the truth about anything before you start talking crap. Your life’s must really suck to have nothing better to do than try and start rumors about BS.
    Very true statement!.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast