Wendell Hall's corruption was shushed, looks like Bob's is arrogantly blatant.

That is correct. Wendall was in cahoots with the BOCC, even went to a a private island after the BOCC bought property from an entrepreneur, after Hall cut his budget to cover the 3 million plus. He probably got himself a slice of that at the expense of deputy raises.

Heather Gunn bullies because Bob knows she could spill the beans on everyone, and I'm sure sex has something to do with it.

I heard this to be a fact in ALL respects. Pu$$y seems to play a major role in everything law enforcement. She's no different than any other split tail that walked in those doors, sworn or not. She has more pull than anyone in the admin other than Bob. She got buggered by Bob's mate Haines. Supposedly in the booty.

If the DUIs were processed properly then the deputies have no valid DL (for you ultra horny yucks that's Driver's License, NOT down low). They should be on admin leave or fired.

Chris Wallace should have been fired on the spot. Why was he retained? Probably to keep his trap shut about Haines. There is a reason why Boba and Wendy Hall protected Haines, to keep his mouth shut about them. So Wallace keeping his mouth shut about Haines screwing Wallace's wife probably kept the heat away. Wallace is still employed, whereas others were fired.

Scott Haines will return to work, quietly, in hopes all have forgotten his ever present bad misconduct. He will get promoted and receive a bogus life saving award and promoted back to Captain, this time he will take over Internal Affairs and will never get investigated, as if the investigations aren't always slanted in his favor.

Well, you're obviously mistaken, but understandably so. If Scott Haines is found not guilty I wouldn't put it past Bob to rehire him. Anything to keep Haines' filthy sewer shut about the activities of Hall hush-hush, and Hall knowing about Haines' debauchery with underages..well you know.

Rich Aloy is just another bullshit artist, but not a good PIO. He's a puppet. Achmed the Dead Terrorist also is a puppet, but at least he would be a better PIO in his case than Aloy. Aloy is another example of not keeping his little man in his britches.

No different than his predecessor of the PIO. Ass kisser, cheater, etc.

Fleet SGT. Not a bad guy but not a good leader. He worked for Jud White for years, another shit for brains. His secretary, omg no comment.

Roz....yep. Roz. Another that should have been fired, and another pu$$y control

Don't diss on Capt Jacksons unit. Another example of the good ole boy system. Another golden one, although totally different than Scott Haines. At least he isn't a coward like Scott. He screamed when he was wounded, but damn brave guy. I heard Haines screamed like a biiiiihhh the night those guys shot the lunatic on Tamarind Rd in Pace. Haines wasn't shot, shot at nor did he return fire. Pu$$y. I personally like Roman even if he doesn't like me.

Arrogant, self absorbed, self centered, egotistical, narcissistic, thinks there should be a statue in his honor.

ST and JT, not sure about that one. Need info.

Randy Tift is an example of an administrator with a career in corrections. Let him stay there. He actually did a good job at the prison as the warden. Not a bad guy at all.

Not a bad guy but a should have nothing to do with the law enforcement side.

The SWAT van fingering: ID is another one that never saw any real discipline in his career. Not a bad guy, but truthfully he is known for bone headed mistakes. Being wrote up for sexual misconduct is a malfeasance but being buddies with Bob is usually a plus. Used to be sex on duty meant automatic termination and desertification.

Should have been fired, but a close friend of Haines and Bob.

Does Bob have problems? Yes. All preventable. But like his predecessor he seems to discipline who he wants and fire whomever that is makes the news.

Speaking of news, nothing about Haines from Bob. Go figure.

Scott Haines is the #1 asshole that needs to be gone. If he is ever fired or arrested I sincerely hope it is made ultra public, and not just on leoaffairs or a small clip in the PNJ that requires purchase to read. He needs to be publicly ridiculed

It was publicized, but the Beavis and Butthead of SRSO being rude got more press than Haines getting federally charged, after everything else he has done.

Get some, Get some, Get some.