Give me my $1000 pandemic bonus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Give me my $1000 pandemic bonus

So apparently the city is not going to give you the $1000 pandemic bonus that was sign by Governor Ron DeSantis if you got any reprimands or disciplinary actions from March 2020 -July 2021. Even as small as a uniform violation... 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So apparently the city is not going to give you the $1000 pandemic bonus that was sign by Governor Ron DeSantis if you got any reprimands or disciplinary actions from March 2020 -July 2021. Even as small as a uniform violation... 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

another moron on the website who has not even attempted to be informed.

It is coming in October literally was emailed out a long time ago. I guess you're too stupid to even know what is going on because you complained and looked like a clown with this post

Unregistered
    another moron on the website who has not even attempted to be informed.

It is coming in October literally was emailed out a long time ago. I guess you're too stupid to even know what is going on because you complained and looked like a clown with this post
    Shows how much you know dumbass, checks are being given no later than August 15. Join the circus 🎪🤡

Unregistered
    Only for those that don’t have any reprimands during that period.

Unregistered
    Wow, so is up to the city to choose who gets it

Unregistered
    It said reprimand but the original orders in the bill said any minor disciplary action, so that would also be any RFC for policy violation would count too. And that's state law, not up to the city

Unregistered
    Batres you are a loser

Unregistered
    You are woefully misinformed. The city has nothing to with it. That is one of the parameters of the bonus DICTATED BY THE STATE. The program states that if you were suspended, demoted or terminated during the period 3/1/20 to 7/1/21 you are not eligible.

Unregistered
    You are woefully misinformed. The city has nothing to with it. That is one of the parameters of the bonus DICTATED BY THE STATE. The program states that if you were suspended, demoted or terminated during the period 3/1/20 to 7/1/21 you are not eligible.
    Most of you don’t deserve the regular pay check you get now.

Unregistered
    Most of you don’t deserve the regular pay check you get now.
    lol........................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast