What is the FOP doing about the city cashing I time to V?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

What is the FOP doing about the city cashing I time to V?

Everyone check your time. Since when is that in the contract? Not trying to be an asshole about it I just really wanna know how this even happen.

Unregistered
    Checked that today thats insane

Unregistered
    It's in the contract dummy, try reading for once

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's in the contract dummy, try reading for once
    Okay. Where? Been through it a few times and nothing in there about it. Since you know where it is please cite the page here.

Unregistered
    Everyone check your time. Since when is that in the contract? Not trying to be an asshole about it I just really wanna know how this even happen.
    You may be an idiot when…… you post stuff like that. After X hours half your “I” is convert to V. So every month you will get 4 i and 4 V.

It’s been this way for over a decade are you stupid or just a rookie?

Unregistered
    Unfortunately the above post is right my young naive ignorant friend , yes is in there . All i have to say is welcome to the city , wait until you learn the other stuff it gets better happy 20 years here

Unregistered
    Unfortunately the above post is right my young naive ignorant friend , yes is in there . All i have to say is welcome to the city , wait until you learn the other stuff it gets better happy 20 years here
    Employees who have accumulated sick leave credits in excess of three hundred (300) hours of sick leave shall, as of January | of each year, have one-half of the excess sick leave earned the previous calendar year credited to their vacation leave bank.

Here you go

Unregistered
    My young grasshopper , is in the contract and wait until you learn the other stuff . Let me try to explain to you why is that since you're wondering why would the city do that, well first the city only cares about themselves and you're second , understand that concept and you life will be better. The I time has no limits which means you can accumulate all you can versus V time that has a yearly limit so some people can technically use that an accumulate hours like a bank account so the city puts a little brake making sure that it won't happen , they call it a reward for not using sick time

Unregistered
    My young grasshopper , is in the contract and wait until you learn the other stuff . Let me try to explain to you why is that since you're wondering why would the city do that, well first the city only cares about themselves and you're second , understand that concept and you life will be better. The I time has no limits which means you can accumulate all you can versus V time that has a yearly limit so some people can technically use that an accumulate hours like a bank account so the city puts a little brake making sure that it won't happen , they call it a reward for not using sick time
    That’s not what’s happening tho. So far only thing that was brought up was that shady email about anyone with more than 300 hours will be credited half their annual I time, which is 48 hours, from their I time to V. That basically means you only get 48 hours a year after you hit 300 instead of the 96 in the contract. Point out the spot in the contract that says they can do this.

Unregistered
    The city son tremendos descarados. Lol. Moral of the story put an i bomb Everytime your human instincts tells you to do so.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast