Ortiz back on the News! Acevedo Transferred Ortiz giving him a 5% raise to wear BWC - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His going to eventually get someone kill

please let this guy take an opportunity to turn his ship around
    i mean, who were his mentors previously? ok then.
    Finally, he has a wild bronco that gets the new era in policing. Its a new time, and we need new thinkers

Javi has been on notice, that time out had to help him grow
    if not, ce' la' vie
    this chief ain't playin and thats the way it is

Unregistered

No wonder Ortiz got promoted !

Here's another story about how he got promoted ! No wonder ! Being stuck at home doing nothing while I worked he got to study his ass off to read exam books and get promoted ! Life at the MPD is NOT fair

Think about it, he got paid to stay home, study then got promoted, someone that knows him, told me thats what he told them. Makes sense, what a con artist he is

READ : https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...aptain-9756301

Unregistered
    please let this guy take an opportunity to turn his ship around
    i mean, who were his mentors previously? ok then.
    Finally, he has a wild bronco that gets the new era in policing. Its a new time, and we need new thinkers

Javi has been on notice, that time out had to help him grow
    if not, ce' la' vie
    this chief ain't playin and thats the way it is
    He hasn't learned he just got another complaint today.

Unregistered

Just because you keep repeating a lie doesn't make it the truth

Here's another story about how he got promoted ! No wonder ! Being stuck at home doing nothing while I worked he got to study his ass off to read exam books and get promoted ! Life at the MPD is NOT fair

Think about it, he got paid to stay home, study then got promoted, someone that knows him, told me thats what he told them. Makes sense, what a con artist he is

READ : https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...aptain-9756301
    That story you re-cycled from 2017

Unregistered
    That story you re-cycled from 2017
    Yeah old story! He should had posted the new complaint that was filed against him.

Unregistered
    Has anyone's camera, malfunctioned? Ortiz's will. Why a 5% raise to wear this sh!t. Is everybody going to get it? This chief, is a trip, he loves the sound of his own voice. So, Mr. media, have you gutted I.A. yet? That should of been your first stop. You bring in anymore outsiders and appointing them to staff positions? I would go outside the department, for a I.A. Major. A friendly suggestion, bring back the patrol commanders, position. Since you have way too many commanders, make that person chief of patrol. That too, I would go outside to fill. Patrol, is the backbone, of all major police departments.

Chief of Police: 5 stars
    Deputy Chief of police: 4 stars
    Chief of patrol: 3 stars
    A/C: 2 stars.
    Commanders limit to 4; North, South, Central and Downtown
    Current net commanders. make them net Lt's
    Increase the allotted numbers of captain's: 1 Captain per district, placed on "B" shift.
    Boost patrol??? start in 10, have units 11-19 all 6 squads, then downtown 51-59 all 6 squads. Grove 71-79. Overtown: 40-49.
    Special units, look to why, more senior officers were passed over, so a fu@k buddy of a staff member, can get into.
    GPS. Any marked unit, doesn't matter the rank. Captains on down, should have GPS, isn't it for our safety? wink-wink.
    Look into the issues of vehicles. Why no spears. Why, again more senior officers are getting sh!t mobiles and to keep rookies around they get the new cars.
    If someone wants to leave, let them. Don't sweeten the pot for them to stay.
    And on that note, talk with you patrol officers, as to what they need.

Unregistered
    Has anyone's camera, malfunctioned? Ortiz's will. Why a 5% raise to wear this sh!t. Is everybody going to get it? This chief, is a trip, he loves the sound of his own voice. So, Mr. media, have you gutted I.A. yet? That should of been your first stop. You bring in anymore outsiders and appointing them to staff positions? I would go outside the department, for a I.A. Major. A friendly suggestion, bring back the patrol commanders, position. Since you have way too many commanders, make that person chief of patrol. That too, I would go outside to fill. Patrol, is the backbone, of all major police departments.

Chief of Police: 5 stars
    Deputy Chief of police: 4 stars
    Chief of patrol: 3 stars
    A/C: 2 stars.
    Commanders limit to 4; North, South, Central and Downtown
    Current net commanders. make them net Lt's
    Increase the allotted numbers of captain's: 1 Captain per district, placed on "B" shift.
    Boost patrol??? start in 10, have units 11-19 all 6 squads, then downtown 51-59 all 6 squads. Grove 71-79. Overtown: 40-49.
    Special units, look to why, more senior officers were passed over, so a fu@k buddy of a staff member, can get into.
    GPS. Any marked unit, doesn't matter the rank. Captains on down, should have GPS, isn't it for our safety? wink-wink.
    Look into the issues of vehicles. Why no spears. Why, again more senior officers are getting sh!t mobiles and to keep rookies around they get the new cars.
    If someone wants to leave, let them. Don't sweeten the pot for them to stay.
    And on that note, talk with you patrol officers, as to what they need.
    Shut the funk up! The IA people brought the deputy chief and his balzera wife down. Plus wrote 7 reprimands to command staff including morales. They should all get promoted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12