Bank Statement

Thread: Bank Statement

Unregistered

Bank Statement

Sgt. JG has been running a food program. All food has been donated free of charge. She has no overhead cost. And she has been racking up overtime collecting money. She has thrown four fundraising events netting $16,000 during each event, So why does she constantly drive around in uniform collecting money from businesses. Simple she tells businesses the money is to purchase food for needy kids and fallen officers. She has a bank account with $93,367.00. Can any tell me when have you ever heard of Sgt. J.G. donating money to any families of fallen officers. She interjected herself in Adams funeral by pushing a wheel chair for a promotion which never occurred. Time to cough up money to Adams family or to officers who have lost their jobs unjustly.

Unregistered
    JG is a sham of a cop. Her bullsh!t rolls on and on. Miller wasn't the only time she stood out front. She was a joke on the road and pushed all her calls onto others. She has bamboozled a bunch of chiefs into thinking she was the sh!t. Only thing DD saw was her BS. I hope nothing bad happens again because she will Granny Nanny her way into pushing someone else's family member in a wheel chair. Better officers were screwed over promotion wise and some fired because of her. Just imagine if she was William Wallace. "They can take our lives, But they can never take our Freed.........Wait! Really! Your promoting me?" Its all good. Guys fights over. Lets pack it in'" Are there any backpacks left over from the handout Jackie?

Unregistered
    Did she show up for Adam's memorial today, no she did not but I was their. I thought she was going to show up and cut a check to Adams family since she had a sincere look on her face while pushing the wheel chair during Adams funeral. The SRO Special Council meeting was on live tv, all of the SRO's and supervisors showed up except her, doesn't surprise me.