Restaurant Inspectors with Guns - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not as cool as the rechargeable uvlight though. I use that when I stay at the academy. Makes you see things in a different light😂
    The invisible ink marker has a legit use in marking liquor bottle labels to check for refilling. The UV light obviously can be used to check those marks later, and can also be used to authenticate cigarette tax stamps and IDs.

The safety patrol sash… well that I won’t defend.

Unregistered
    The invisible ink marker has a legit use in marking liquor bottle labels to check for refilling. The UV light obviously can be used to check those marks later, and can also be used to authenticate cigarette tax stamps and IDs.

The safety patrol sash… well that I won’t defend.
    I use my sash as a jack rag so stay away from me with that UV light.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3319365]The invisible ink marker has a legit use in marking liquor bottle labels to check for refilling. The UV light obviously can be used to check those marks later, and can also be used to authenticate cigarette tax stamps and IDs.

Thank you Captain Obvious

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3319471]

Thank you Captain Obvious
    Like anyone really works those cases. And if they do the evidence sits on the shelf for 3 years and eventually is closed no action

Unregistered

Phuck Boy King

Sfs enforcement needs to be stepped up. In our part of the state it is out of control. We need to either get rid of the quota and let everyone have liquor with no restrictions or go back to actually enforcing SFS rules and not just giving a notice and requesting an audit. I’m talking no kitchens and no food just little toaster ovens but tallahassee says “request the audit and move on.”
    The writing has been on the wall since TP began showing leniency and doing favors for industry members years ago. Most of us have our opinions of why he is what he is. When the last chapter of ABT is written, it will be TP’s venom that that put us in the dirt.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3319486]

Like anyone really works those cases. And if they do the evidence sits on the shelf for 3 years and eventually is closed no action
    Umm, you never work refilling cases?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3320213]

Umm, you never work refilling cases?
    When was the last time anyone made a successful refilling case that resulted in a fine? Please post a case number for all to review. I’ll wait……….

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3320273]

When was the last time anyone made a successful refilling case that resulted in a fine? Please post a case number for all to review. I’ll wait……….
    When the crooked boy king started making deals with industry members on all of these type cases, people started to question why do all the work.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3320327]

When the crooked boy king started making deals with industry members on all of these type cases, people started to question why do all the work.
    For some of us it's because we have pride and integrity in our jobs. We don't let leadership agendas or s***** work ethic from people like you define us

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3320332]

For some of us it's because we have pride and integrity in our jobs. We don't let leadership agendas or s***** work ethic from people like you define us
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife for chicken wings and beer. Happy National Peanut Day to you and yours.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast