Restaurant Inspectors with Guns
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

IS2 from hell

Restaurant Inspectors with Guns

That’s all you people not investigators or special agents you’re glorified inspectors. Now charge your iPads and check Qlik.

Unregistered
    Wrong. Restaurant inspectors have more power than us. They can shit a place down for roaches. We can observe a restaurant over capacity acting as a nightclub with no kitchen or food and we can just write a notice and move on.

Unregistered
    Forward your observations up the chain and dirty Sterling will respond with orders in a week or two.

Unregistered
    Sfs enforcement needs to be stepped up. In our part of the state it is out of control. We need to either get rid of the quota and let everyone have liquor with no restrictions or go back to actually enforcing SFS rules and not just giving a notice and requesting an audit. I’m talking no kitchens and no food just little toaster ovens but tallahassee says “request the audit and move on.”

Unregistered
    We got this invisible ink pen. Does anyone have a clue as to what we are suspose to use it for?

Unregistered
    I’ve been drawing penises and vaginas on all my survey logs with it and turning into the LT. I think he used his black light and saw it cause he was laughing away all afternoon. Or it may have been the YouTube video he was watching.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve been drawing penises and vaginas on all my survey logs with it and turning into the LT. I think he used his black light and saw it cause he was laughing away all afternoon. Or it may have been the YouTube video he was watching.
    Man that's some funny s***. Thanks, I needed that!

Unregistered
    We got this invisible ink pen. Does anyone have a clue as to what we are suspose to use it for?
    Does your department really issue this kind of a thing? How many boxes of cereal did you have to eat to get these decoder pens?

Unregistered
    Does your department really issue this kind of a thing? How many boxes of cereal did you have to eat to get these decoder pens?
    You thinks that’s cool you should see these saftey patrol / hall monitor sash things they gave us. Whoever came up with the idea to issues those is a special kind of special

Unregistered
    You thinks that’s cool you should see these saftey patrol / hall monitor sash things they gave us. Whoever came up with the idea to issues those is a special kind of special
    Not as cool as the rechargeable uvlight though. I use that when I stay at the academy. Makes you see things in a different light😂

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast