Cost of living increasing/SCSO pay still at all time low - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enjoy your AP’s, Disney meetings, and 45 grand a year for the rest of your career dipshit. 😂
    If I’m guessing right, you’re PleC. If so, you aren’t missed. Go suck on Mina’s balls some more, cry baby.

Unregistered
    If I’m guessing right, you’re PleC. If so, you aren’t missed. Go suck on Mina’s balls some more, cry baby.
    And you miss the mark again, ****sucker! Lemma’s balls must taste better.

Unregistered
    Enjoy your AP’s, Disney meetings, and 45 grand a year for the rest of your career dipshit. 😂
    That's because he's making more money and has the time. lol

Unregistered

Pay

We constantly hear that employees are the greatest resource at the agency. If that is true why is the pay so terrible? Did anyone ever realize that we work 2236 hours a year while Orange County works 2080. 156 hours more a year for less pay. The math shows we work almost a month more for less pay. If the sheriff is actually serious about fixing the pay and retention, now is the time to show it. People again are leaving for more pay and less hours. You would be a fool not to. The days of being treated well is no longer a factor in people’s decision on staying. The old saying we are better than other agencies is factually untrue. When will we stop hemorrhaging people to other agencies who value their employees and pay them accordingly. Our pay has been and always will be a joke to officers at other departments. The high finance person needs to realize we are law enforcement not general labor. The time had come to fix pay once and for all and pay us a respectable wage. What we have now is a slap in the face. Better start hiring people who can’t get hired elsewhere because the exit door is open once again. Sad.

Unregistered
    Go to OPD! $$$$$$$$ and none of that crappy FRS joke retirement!

Unregistered
    Use spell check the next time you complain
    You forgot to put a period at the end of your sentence dummy.

Unregistered

Pay raises

I’m looking forward to my .15 an hour raise. With that I can buy? 3 gallons of gas every two weeks or a McDonald’s meal and dessert, two rotisserie chickens, a 12 pack of beer or an order of wings. What a joke, thanks for being the most important part of the work force. Spend years on compression only to add to it. The finance chief should be looking for a new job.

Unregistered

Kind of sad.

I’m looking forward to my .15 an hour raise. With that I can buy? 3 gallons of gas every two weeks or a McDonald’s meal and dessert, two rotisserie chickens, a 12 pack of beer or an order of wings. What a joke, thanks for being the most important part of the work force. Spend years on compression only to add to it. The finance chief should be looking for a new job.
    https://money.yahoo.com/why-ask-5-ra...181027645.html

Kind of sad how we treat those that have been here for any amount of time. The lump sum and top out increase is less then 2.5 percent. I understand having a top out, but the raise should still be 5 percent in a lump sum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12