Cost of living increasing/SCSO pay still at all time low
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Cost of living increasing/SCSO pay still at all time low

You want to know why deputies are constantly leaving the agency? Want to know why we are constantly hiring new officers to fill vacant spots in the county? Want to know why we have region(s) (plural) filled with many inexperienced officers? Let me give you a big clue. Pay. The cost of living is increasing, and yet this agency remains as one of the lowest paying agencies in central Florida. Good deputies hands are forced to move for better pay. How about we cut down some of these unnecessary ass “specialty” units that sit on there ass all day, remove some unnecessary admin positions, and put some more money into deputies pockets so they can pay the bills and not have to think about going somewhere else in terms of better pay. Until something is changed, the wheel will continue to stay the same for this agency. Great deputies leaving and more new deputies filling in those spots.
    What is it? 165 million dollar budget and we still can’t figure out how to solve the problem?

If your reading this or this makes it’s way to admin you know the problems and yet nothing is being done. A few emails here and there won’t change anything. Change is necessary in order to build a productive and efficient agency. Think I’m wrong? Go ask around for yourself.

Unregistered
    Use spell check the next time you complain

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Use spell check the next time you complain
    Okay. Thanks mate. I’ll make sure to do that. Such a small minded person. Unbelievable.

Unregistered
    I know I’ve received large pay raises the past few years. No less than 5% every year, sometimes more. What is there to complain about that? This blog is like a broken record.

Unregistered
    Look in the mirror… “waaa, I don’t make enough money”. Go somewhere else.
    Same whines. Go to Lemma. Instead scared and post it on here. Glad I retired so I don’t hear your same old gripe in person. Oh yeah, you are scared to do that. Obviously not willing to leave and complain instead. You deserve it.

Unregistered
    Look in the mirror… “waaa, I don’t make enough money”. Go somewhere else.
    Same whines. Go to Lemma. Instead scared and post it on here. Glad I retired so I don’t hear your same old gripe in person. Oh yeah, you are scared to do that. Obviously not willing to leave and complain instead. You deserve it.
    Says the retired guy who doesn’t want to hear b*tching but trolls the LEOaffairs board for an agency he’s no longer employed by. GFY.

It is pretty simple. If you think you’re worth more, leave. I did. The worst thing you can do is expect this place to change for the better.

The bestt decision of my life was to get away from Bldg 100 and Dennis Lemma’s stupidity. He is a fake cop, always has been, and has singled handedly burned this agency to the ground. Talk shit about DP in a private setting? Fired x3. Two married Deputies who are both married to other Seminole cops, including one of our own, banging each other on the clock? No investigation, not even a reassignment.

There is no fair, impartiality or transparency with with this administration. It is a collective of the incompetent that somehow all got put into leadership positions who cannot lead, make decisions or think like cops.

Unregistered
    Says the retired guy who doesn’t want to hear b*tching but trolls the LEOaffairs board for an agency he’s no longer employed by. GFY.

It is pretty simple. If you think you’re worth more, leave. I did.
    Oh, the sweet, sweet irony here.

Unregistered
    Oh, the sweet, sweet irony here.
    Irony would be me complaining about hearing b*tching while intentionally reading a website which the sole purpose of is b*tching.

I purposely come on here to see how bad it still is and laugh. But thanks for playing! Keep swallowing that Seminole fluid while making 48k a year serving a feckless and incompetent administration.

Unregistered
    Irony would be me complaining about hearing b*tching while intentionally reading a website which the sole purpose of is b*tching.

I purposely come on here to see how bad it still is and laugh. But thanks for playing! Keep swallowing that Seminole fluid while making 48k a year serving a feckless and incompetent administration.
    You purposely troll a forum of a place you no longer work? You’re a loser! Probably a great thing that you left.

Unregistered
    You purposely troll a forum of a place you no longer work? You’re a loser! Probably a great thing that you left.
    Enjoy your AP’s, Disney meetings, and 45 grand a year for the rest of your career dipshit. 😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast