javi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: javi

Unregistered

javi

Hi Hav-
    How's life going for you these days since you are back
    Are you navigating any better?

Are you staying balanced with work/life?
    Turning off the noise and focusing yourself?

Drop a few lines and let the younger know what has been the best thing since coming back

Unregistered
    Thank you for asking I’m doing great I’m part of the team and making lots of money. I’m doing better than some of the staff members that are about to get demoted. I’m going to enjoy having them as subordinates. Life is good

Unregistered
    Javi, your the poster child of all that's wrong in law enforcement. Yet, I waiting to see all those he wants to fire for pass misdeeds. Do you think you'll be #1, on the hit list? Now, don't take it personal, you did many here a service. How can he let anyone go, if the I.A. case is closed, plus not touch you. Stay humble and in the background.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Javi, your the poster child of all that's wrong in law enforcement. Yet, I waiting to see all those he wants to fire for pass misdeeds. Do you think you'll be #1, on the hit list? Now, don't take it personal, you did many here a service. How can he let anyone go, if the I.A. case is closed, plus not touch you. Stay humble and in the background.
    Thsnk you for your kind words now let me grab the popcorn and watch some demotions.

Unregistered
    Thank you for asking I’m doing great I’m part of the team and making lots of money. I’m doing better than some of the staff members that are about to get demoted. I’m going to enjoy having them as subordinates. Life is good
    Javi are they going to promote u?

Unregistered
    Javi are they going to promote u?
    Captain and civil service is the best rank. Demotion watch party.

Unregistered

Javi the poster is right, Acevedo will get you for your past deeds !

I agree with the poster that said : "Javi, your the poster child of all that's wrong in law enforcement" Think of ALL the money the city has spent paying people off, because you or Lugo violated their rights ! You should be ashamed of yourself. Acevedo will get you sooner or later, wait and see !

Unregistered

Javi Quote

No truer words !
    "Javi, your the poster child of all that's wrong in law enforcement. Yet, I waiting to see all those he wants to fire for pass misdeeds. Do you think you'll be #1, on the hit list? Now, don't take it personal, you did many here a service. How can he let anyone go, if the I.A. case is closed, plus not touch you. Stay humble and in the background."

Unregistered
    To the few posters like Nestor, Tapanes, the Fop pride, and a few others. Disappointment

Unregistered
    Javi don't listen to the Haters. They live thru you vicariously. Do your job and don't worry about the noise. For those being demoted, learn your lesson and stay humble. Stop wishing harm on your fellow LEO's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast