Grooming Standards
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Grooming Standards

Hi everyone, I have been following the Leo Forums for a bit now. I have about 10 years of LEO experience and a position just came open in my area. I was just curious before applying on what the grooming standards where for the agency? Beards, Longer hair? Plaint clothes, visible tattoos? I have met two ABT investigators in my career and they had all the above? Any info would be great. Also I tried to look for the policy all across the internet, with no luck. Normally every agency has one somewhere on the site except for ABT….

Unregistered
    Beards and long hair are about to go away for good. There have been policies on this for years and some lieutenants have ignored it. We are a regulatory agency with select law enforcement powers. We are not a narco unit and we no longer work under cover. As an investigator with ABT you will be checking locations for underage sales to minors and conducting regulatory inspections of licensed locations within your district. You will not be buying drugs and staking out massage parlors. Take note of this grooming standards will return or the lieutenants will be held accountable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Beards and long hair are about to go away for good. There have been policies on this for years and some lieutenants have ignored it. We are a regulatory agency with select law enforcement powers. We are not a narco unit and we no longer work under cover. As an investigator with ABT you will be checking locations for underage sales to minors and conducting regulatory inspections of licensed locations within your district. You will not be buying drugs and staking out massage parlors. Take note of this grooming standards will return or the lieutenants will be held accountable.
    That’s some funny 💩. The lieutenants will be held accountable right after the captains shave their beards and tuck in their shirts to look professional.

Unregistered
    Hahahah. The LTs fault????? The last few captains promoted and the last Lt hired from the outside had full beards in their swear in photos. Hell the training captain was in jeans and an untucked shirt yet this is the LTs failure?

Unregistered

What my LT lied

We don’t have shave. My Lt made me shave my Johnson. I’m look fresh and clean.

Unregistered

95 percent of ABT is obese

This is not a law enforcement agency. One you people realize that your daily duties resemble a civilian inspector more than they do a “cop” then you will be in a healthier mental state.

You people need to realize that most of you are disgusting obese slobs. That is why you want to wear your shirts untucked, to hide the years of Arby’s and Krispy Kreme you’ve eaten. It looks even more ridiculous when you fat slobs wear your tactical operator outfits.

Drop the beards, cut your hair, and dress professionally for crying out loud this isn’t a real investigative agency. You’re restaurant inspectors with guns.

Unregistered
    Our instructors are the worse. Do we have any instructors wearing a red shirt that isn’t a XXL?

Unregistered
    This is not a law enforcement agency. One you people realize that your daily duties resemble a civilian inspector more than they do a “cop” then you will be in a healthier mental state.

You people need to realize that most of you are disgusting obese slobs. That is why you want to wear your shirts untucked, to hide the years of Arby’s and Krispy Kreme you’ve eaten. It looks even more ridiculous when you fat slobs wear your tactical operator outfits.

Drop the beards, cut your hair, and dress professionally for crying out loud this isn’t a real investigative agency. You’re restaurant inspectors with guns.
    High risk retirement
    Low speed
    Low drag
    Call me whatever you want. I am living my best life.

Unregistered
    High risk retirement
    Low speed
    Low drag
    Call me whatever you want. I am living my best life.
    You’re a disgrace.

Unregistered
    You’re a disgrace.
    Not to those that matter.

It isn't difficult to be happy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast