????????Retired??????? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Several federal firearm crimes have been committed. The agency should have notified the local FBI office and BATF to investigate. Otherwise it is another coverup which is worse than the crimes themselves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice story but inaccurate and can’t prove intent. Do you no the elements of a crime?
    "Do you no....."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    How was he not arrested for crying out loud. If this was a jailer they’d be in jail

Unregistered
    How was he not arrested for crying out loud. If this was a jailer they’d be in jail
    If he was a jailer he'd have already been arrested and charged. Pear1 hates jailers.

Unregistered

Hypocrite

BB has snaked his way through the office his whole career. The man can't even stay married longer than 2 years. He's got sticky fingers and I can probably guarantee that he's stole throughout his career. He was always preaching integrity, honesty and respect...but this clown was the biggest hypocrite. He is a joke. An embarrassment to all LEOs. This clown needs to be arrested.

Unregistered

Bottom feeder

BB is a bottom feeder. Always financially unstable and doing anything to get fast cash, no matter what it takes. Sounds like a criminal to me.

Unregistered
    BB has snaked his way through the office his whole career. The man can't even stay married longer than 2 years. He's got sticky fingers and I can probably guarantee that he's stole throughout his career. He was always preaching integrity, honesty and respect...but this clown was the biggest hypocrite. He is a joke. An embarrassment to all LEOs. This clown needs to be arrested.
    Wow. Sounds like you had personal knowledge of crimes for years you failed to report. That makes you an accessory to any felonies he may have committed and you violated rules and regulations multiple times yourself. So go ahead and identify yourself or turn yourself in to AID please. You probably need Jesus too with the way you talk like a hypocrite. I suggest you repent. You have hate in your heart and jealousy issues. Good luck buddy, I see drinking, divorce and other bad decisions in your future.

Unregistered
    This azz-clown basically stole an unauthorized firearm from the armory and sold it which makes Sheriff Gualtieri look bad because it reveals to the public the weak security at the armory. That's why no press conference. He is hoping this scandal goes away and does not hit the local media.

Unregistered
    This azz-clown basically stole an unauthorized firearm from the armory and sold it which makes Sheriff Gualtieri look bad because it reveals to the public the weak security at the armory. That's why no press conference. He is hoping this scandal goes away and does not hit the local media.
    Your stupid

Unregistered
    What other untouchables knowingly
    assisted BB in shooting up 5k rounds of hot ammo, or did he shoot it up by himself? ? ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast