Time for all you SET guys to step down
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Time for all you SET guys to step down

Before it’s too late. The veterans told you this would happen. The Chief just threw 4 of you under the bus. I wish the injured PO. A speedy recovery.

I blame the Chief 100 percent who send an email stating that we need to adopt his approach in 1990 when it came to policing and “setting the tone” Police work has changed in 31 years and he seems to of forgotten this. Easy to be a tough talker when you are not the one risking it all.

The SET guys were set up for failure and the only one to blame is RC4300. Quit while you are ahead and protect your career.

Unregistered

You were warned!

These SET officers are out on the street doing police work. However the time will come when one of them will Have to be sacrificed to the media. This will come with either a shooting of a black subject or something as easy as a take down the media feels is too rough. Remember this command staff is not going to stick their neck out for you even if you are fighting the good fight so they can keep their job.
    So my hats off to the SET team they can have that position.
    Can someone please put out a BOLO for Chief PA where has he been hiding.

Unregistered
    this is what happens when you put a bunch of rookies in a squad and fill their heads up with broken promises. “We got your back”. Yeah OKAY!!. Police work has changed its not about being proactive anymore. Go 09 park under a tree, respond to your calls. Go back 09 and park back under a different tree. Take your 12 and 06 until the next shift. That’s what you have to do to survive in police work now in days and go back to your family with a paycheck at the end of the day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    this is what happens when you put a bunch of rookies in a squad and fill their heads up with broken promises. “We got your back”. Yeah OKAY!!. Police work has changed its not about being proactive anymore. Go 09 park under a tree, respond to your calls. Go back 09 and park back under a different tree. Take your 12 and 06 until the next shift. That’s what you have to do to survive in police work now in days and go back to your family with a paycheck at the end of the day.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ T H I S !!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 100%

Today should open every Proactive Guy & Gal out there on Patrol. If you are doing more than what is required of you then you will face the consequences when crap goes sideways.

Cool Unmarked Vehicle = Check !

Cool SET T-Shirt = Check !

Brass tells you go be Proactive = Oh Cool ! Check !

Things go bad = Oh Crap = Check !

Suspended and Possibly facing Criminal Charges after the Liberals push this onto Rundle ! = Check

and possibly lose a great job & pension.

WAKE UP ! THE WRITING IS CLEAR AS THE DAY IS LONG.

Unregistered
    Is anyone surprised. This is the same Chief that put AD on CST after his controversial knock out on Ocean Drive. And it almost cost him AD when he came out on another controversial scene.

This Chief has been a disaster from day one and needs to retire. He only cares about himself. Look how he tried for Sammy to take a voluntary demotion so that Oates could take care of his boy Phil. After how loyal SG was to RC. That should have shown everyone what type of snake he is.

I hope these guys don’t get 39’d, but if they do this will be used an example of how a boss can set officers for failure. These are great guys not sacrificial lambs. Shame on you Chief.

Unregistered
    All I can say is I told you so you big dummies !!!!

Unregistered
    Whatever the end result will be, the chief didn't help by making his statement. He's already set the tone. Good luck folks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whatever the end result will be, the chief didn't help by making his statement. He's already set the tone. Good luck folks.
    The chief needs a PIO that can “set the tone” not a Social Media Influencer that is about to detach from RC and attach to whoever he thinks is next Chief.

Unregistered
    Let’s the City burn, it not worth the aggravation just to appease these so-called chiefs!

Unregistered
    I promised I wasn’t going to say it, but I told you so!! Some of those guys were on the ocean drive squad when the whole AM incident happened and should have known better to join another “proactive” squad again. Now you’re going to see everyone in that squad shut down, which they have a reason to after this and then get dismantled, get sent back to regular patrol, and a year or two later make a different squad with brand new rookies that they can manipulate and fill them up with empty promises and cool T-shirts. I can’t wait to leave this place!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast