Praise the Lord!!! He’s gone :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Be careful what you wish for. Only two options on the table is more of the same or Castor brings in some woke Chief from the outside. I don’t see anything better on the horizon.

Unregistered
    The devil you know is better than the Devil you don’t know.

Unregistered
    Mark my words… "Hello Chief Bennett"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You might just be right. God help us

Unregistered
    I don’t think Bennett would be interested in being the Chief in this climate. He is calling all the shots from behind the curtain and I bet that suits him just fine. Why would anyone want to deal with the angry mobs showing up at your house and messing with your family after the department has an officer involved shooting.

Unregistered
    Be careful what you wished for. He was the only one standing between us and Castor/Bennett. The other 2 have no backbone to stand up to them.
    I agree with you 10000000000000%!!! He was the only thing stopping them from their liberal policies. LB is the biggest coward in TPD history to reach such an epic level. AS bad is RD (or BD as he goes by) is just a bobble-headed yes boy.

You idiots are going to eat your words when they promote Calvin!

Unregistered

I don't think so.......... but I would bet Mary Oconnor is a front runner.

Unregistered
    I don’t think Bennett would be interested in being the Chief in this climate. He is calling all the shots from behind the curtain and I bet that suits him just fine. Why would anyone want to deal with the angry mobs showing up at your house and messing with your family after the department has an officer involved shooting.
    Well, I respectfully disagree. He is a narcissist and is pissed he never made Chief to begin with. I think if the opportunity presented itself, he would not hesitate a second.

Unregistered
    Hobley-Burney will be back as Chief.

Unregistered
    Best speech ever… it’s time for Doug Dugan to go… great job channel 8… bet she will have him in a city position next to JB .. word is there is an opening waiting on him..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast