F250SD please let the FDOT/Local LEOs know you changed the traffic laws - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey snowflake, since both of you were speeding but you wanted to speed even faster, why don't you let it go at that instead of stirring the pot because you have no life.
    No one uses snowflake what a tool.

Unregistered
    I guess its true the jailers are making big money to be able to afford a F250.
    It's all that mandatory OT that's making the jailers rich.

Unregistered
    To the PCJ employee who drives the F250SD in the left lane on the Bayside, please update all traffic laws to your new law of driving in the left lane even when there are faster vehicles passing you. And do not be butt hurt when a mini cooper passes you. No reason to realize the error in your ways and pull behind them and conduct a feeble attempt at small D intimidation by then tailgating (following too closely) and driving with your high beams on. Several moving and non moving violations in such a short distance.

Have a blessed day. And please don't request a transfer to the road.
    Did you also see any of the jailers failing to use their turn signals or weaving as if impaired? Or throw out a donut wrapper or coffee cup? If so you should file a complaint at SAB.

Unregistered
    Someone's mad secondary employment isn't enough to supplement their patrol salary minus alimony and child support to afford their own F250SD. 🤭

Unregistered
    Before we go down the "speeding" rabbit hole the slower traffic keep right/impeding the flow of traffic does not defer to a specific speed. I will say that both vehicle were travelling above the posted speed limit. The slower vehicle was occupying the far left lane of travel with the overpassing vehicle having to go around in the middle lane of travel.
    OH KAREN please stop! Mind your business and stop concerning yourself what others are do

Unregistered
    OH KAREN please stop! Mind your business and stop concerning yourself what others are do
    Looking back at the first post I would say they had a valid point to call out some idiot who was wrong by driving slower in the left lane then was a douche by tailgating with their high beams on. Pretty sure they were minding their own business.

Unregistered
    Looking back at the first post I would say they had a valid point to call out some idiot who was wrong by driving slower in the left lane then was a douche by tailgating with their high beams on. Pretty sure they were minding their own business.
    There are two sides to every story and then the reality of what happened.

It is possible the OP may have done something to provoke the F250 driver which caused him to tailgate with the high beams on. Like giving him the bird, honking, or slowing down after pulling in front of him. It takes two fools to tango.

Personally, given all the psychos on the road today, some armed and willing to use it, I don't do anything to set them off and risk an altercation, especially involving guns. I just go around them and mind my own business.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12