Reap what you sow

Unregistered

Reap what you sow

For years the staff members who got their positions through F&F and nepotism and sexual favors and down right cheating on tests (courtesy of Papier) have looked down on the rank and file and made stupid unqualified decisions….now the Media whore is giving you a taste of your own medicine. Not only are you not good enough to be chief but now you aren’t good enough to be number 2.
    That strange taste in your mouth is called Karma…

Unregistered
    I wonder which Assistant Chief is this post about. LMAO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder which Assistant Chief is this post about. LMAO
    Manuel A Morales. The one who should have never been promoted. Cover up king and kiss ass. Only got promoted because he kissed the former city managers ass Danny Alfonso that it was becoming pathetic. Your smooth talking Papo days are over. Ps, how is Raul Iglesias?

Unregistered
    Yeah but they all became millionaires out of that system so who cares at the end of the day?

Unregistered
    Yeah but they all became millionaires out of that system so who cares at the end of the day?
    Trust me. They care. They're egos are shot and the gravy train is over. FACTS

Unregistered
    Trust me. They care. They're egos are shot and the gravy train is over. FACTS
    They haven’t had to take orders for a while now. They were used to doing whatever, whenever. Now they have to ask permission to even speak and it’s tearing them up inside. Sure they have money but they will die of angst before they can spend it.