What is the FOP doing about the city cashing I time to V? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Why did this happen cause you have people including staff members that would never call sick on the books or take even 1 vacations in years. Then at the end they would live here with hundreds of thousands of dollars of illness and vacation. The greed. In most corruptions if u don’t use it u lose it. So if I were you shut the f.. k up. Cause u ain’t losing sh.t. They are just trying to minimize the cash payout after retiring.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why did this happen cause you have people including staff members that would never call sick on the books or take even 1 vacations in years. Then at the end they would live here with hundreds of thousands of dollars of illness and vacation. The greed. In most corruptions if u don’t use it u lose it. So if I were you shut the f.. k up. Cause u ain’t losing sh.t. They are just trying to minimize the cash payout after retiring.
    Where in the contract does it say they can do this?

Unregistered
    Well I guess Tommy, Felix and the Matt the rat are to busy trying to get support to get joe Carollo re elected. Last week meeting Tommy tried to get the FOP’s support to endorse him and a check for crazy Joe. But when it waa brought his his attention that a motion had been passed that said we would never support Joe again. He got cat lady Jan Freeman and some other lackey to reverse the motion. So the guy that Tommy was going to file an ethnics complaint against he now supports and donates our hard earned dollars to. Folks you can’t make this up.
    Bet you they don’t even know where to find this and it ain’t the contract, that details this.

Unregistered
    That’s not what’s happening tho. So far only thing that was brought up was that shady email about anyone with more than 300 hours will be credited half their annual I time, which is 48 hours, from their I time to V. That basically means you only get 48 hours a year after you hit 300 instead of the 96 in the contract. Point out the spot in the contract that says they can do this.
    It literally is covered in APM’s it’s been like this since the dawn of time. Learn the rules there is nothing against conversions. It’s unfortunately the legal loophole since “I” is consider city time while V is yours.

Legally speaking the v is better unless retiring

Unregistered
    It literally is covered in APM’s it’s been like this since the dawn of time. Learn the rules there is nothing against conversions. It’s unfortunately the legal loophole since “I” is consider city time while V is yours.

Legally speaking the v is better unless retiring
    Wrong again Bozo it’s not in an APM it’s a guarantee once you hit 480 hours, half of the I time you earn in hat calendar year converts to V time. So once you hit 480, every full year after that in which you do not use any I time you can earn up to 48 extra vacation hours in a year.

Unregistered
    Wrong again Bozo it’s not in an APM it’s a guarantee once you hit 480 hours, half of the I time you earn in hat calendar year converts to V time. So once you hit 480, every full year after that in which you do not use any I time you can earn up to 48 extra vacation hours in a year.
    The email says 300 not 480. There is no APM on either of those but you can both direct us to where exactly they are since you know it. How does one “earn” hours that are deducted from a time bank and subject to losing if not used? Just point out EXACTLY where it is and I’m sure everyone will shut up about it.

Unregistered
    The city son tremendos descarados. Lol. Moral of the story put an i bomb Everytime your human instincts tells you to do so.
    You guys are complaining about I time converting to V?
    Ha, wait until you decide to retire. Remember all that those with 15years plus are on a different plan. You my friends will be on suicide watch when you get the truth

Unregistered
    See what the FOP does just don’t answer, ignore and hope it all goes away. The. Bury the threads.

Unregistered
    Everyone check your time. Since when is that in the contract? Not trying to be an asshole about it I just really wanna know how this even happen.
    Dumb Rock the next time you try to blame the FOP for something so silly and stupid make sure that you at least do your homework before you end up being made a clown “ComePing”

Unregistered
    Listen man im just glad i have a goverment job which it gives me a car to drive with paid gas and i can do all 46s i want. Be happy u make decent money and you are not in the private sector

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast