What is the FOP doing about the city cashing I time to V? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dumb Rock the next time you try to blame the FOP for something so silly and stupid make sure that you at least do your homework before you end up being made a clown “ComePing”
    Since you did your homework go ahead and refer to where it is in the contract or anywhere else all your research has shown. Pretty please.

Unregistered
    The email says 300 not 480. There is no APM on either of those but you can both direct us to where exactly they are since you know it. How does one “earn” hours that are deducted from a time bank and subject to losing if not used? Just point out EXACTLY where it is and I’m sure everyone will shut up about it.
    Read ur D.O.'s

Unregistered
    Read ur D.O.'s
    Nope not the DO’s either

Unregistered
    Read ur D.O.'s
    Not there either. Next you’ll say SOPs and maybe after that civilian contract. I dunno where else you have to distract after that but you’re running out of options. It’s not that hard bro. If it’s not in there it just isn’t and nobody needs to make up all these excuses for where it might be. Just the fact that this thread has like 5 or 6 different spots for it and it exists in none of them says enough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123