Take a shave - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Take a shave

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess proper training is the issue here. You play at being cops. You mock me because I touch a nerve. By the way, I have a black belt........*****
    Hold back fellas. We got ourselves a certified internet tough guy. We cannot ever compete with the level of testosterone that he exudes. True story. If you have worked that hard at actually getting a black belt in anything, which you failed to mention what you got it in, then you would never spend any time on the internets bragging about it.......... Go away gnat.

Unregistered
    Hold back fellas. We got ourselves a certified internet tough guy. We cannot ever compete with the level of testosterone that he exudes. True story. If you have worked that hard at actually getting a black belt in anything, which you failed to mention what you got it in, then you would never spend any time on the internets bragging about it.......... Go away gnat.
    Sounds like he needs a license to carry his hands being that they are so deadly lol. This isn’t video games where having a beard gives you -3 strength or professionalism. Then when you shave it goes back up. They are about what is and what makes that person on the inside not the outer appearance.

Unregistered
    Facial hair and tats = unprofessionalism........
    You know what looks unprofessional, Boomer? A high and tight and a mustache. A punisher skull. Walking around in civilian clothes with your cell phone on a belt clip like it’s 2006. Showing up at an agency function wearing cargo shorts.

It’s 2021 and you should get caught up with the styles of the day. There’s a reason almost every agency in America is allowing beards now.

Unregistered

Excuse

You know what looks unprofessional, Boomer? A high and tight and a mustache. A punisher skull. Walking around in civilian clothes with your cell phone on a belt clip like it’s 2006. Showing up at an agency function wearing cargo shorts.

It’s 2021 and you should get caught up with the styles of the day. There’s a reason almost every agency in America is allowing beards now.
    Excuse for being lazy..............guess you can go to the Middle East and join the Taliban.....ha ha

Unregistered
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...p4tS2hZYp56xZC

Great more NTA's. Smoking mirrors.

Unregistered
    Excuse for being lazy..............guess you can go to the Middle East and join the Taliban.....ha ha
    OK, Boomer.

Unregistered

Basement Bandits

OK, Boomer.

Millennials Earn Less Than Boomers Did at Their Age

The stagnation in wages in America has hit millennials hard. In fact, this generation actually is worse off than its boomer parents. ... Young Invincibles compared earnings of boomers ages 25 to 34 in 1989 with earnings of millennials ages 25 to 34 in 2013.

I guess you can live in your parents basement until you are 65.

Unregistered

The stagnation in wages in America has hit millennials hard. In fact, this generation actually is worse off than its boomer parents. ... Young Invincibles compared earnings of boomers ages 25 to 34 in 1989 with earnings of millennials ages 25 to 34 in 2013.

We’re in Florida, swing and a miss with the basement comment.

Must be dementia setting in, boomer.

Unregistered

And Boomers control the salaries, like they do the country and we see where thats going. Pat yourself on the back for halting progression and achievement for the future generations. You should probably get ready to croak old man.

Unregistered

News Flash

We’re in Florida, swing and a miss with the basement comment.

Must be dementia setting in, boomer.
    I have a basement. Do you want a free room? Some of us can afford houses with a basement. So, swing and miss for you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast