Take a shave
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Take a shave

Unregistered

Take a shave

It's called a razor. Add some shaving cream and get that professional appearance again. Let's get back to being professional.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's called a razor. Add some shaving cream and get that professional appearance again. Let's get back to being professional.
    agree totally. All this is, is a way to be lazy and not shave in the morning. Seen it all too much. Even sergeants and up. Get rid of the beards. This isn’t Isis.

Unregistered

I’ll shave my beard if……

I’ll shave my beard if Carmine disappears.

Unregistered
    It cost zero dollars to worry about yourself.

Unregistered
    When the Sheriff shaves, we will shave. Lead by example!

Unregistered
    When the Sheriff shaves, we will shave. Lead by example!
    Yeah, lead by example. Start being an imposing lier. Start breaking the law. Start corruption. Become a fake Republican. Play cop.

Unregistered
    That’s funny because i didn’t know having facial hair controls how professional someone is. The military has to shave everyday and yet still has people who a very unprofessional. There is still a grooming and maintenance standard on how you can have the beard so the point of being “lazy” is invalid.

Unregistered
    No, the beards are disrespectful to the community but so is Carmine.

Unregistered
    Guess you’ll flip out when you find out FHP doesn’t make their recruits shave their heads at the academy anymore. You people are dinosaurs stuck in the past. Accept the fact that every agency is going to be doing this soon.

Unregistered
    Disrespectful how? You mean growing facial hair having tattoos with the growing majority of how civilians are now. Blending in with the community and not looking like a scary robot that no one wants to talk to or trust? Yeah not sure hair makes a disrespectful appearance.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast