Take a shave - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Take a shave

Unregistered

Take a shave

Premium Blades
    Guys who shave four times a week tell us, with Harry’s blades, their eighth shave is as smooth as their first.

Five sharp blades honed in our German factory for a close, comfortable shave
    Precision trimmer blade for hard-to-reach spots, flex hinge, and lubricating strip
    Quality is always 100% guaranteed at harrys.com

Public announcement for public employees.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Premium Blades
    Guys who shave four times a week tell us, with Harry’s blades, their eighth shave is as smooth as their first.

Five sharp blades honed in our German factory for a close, comfortable shave
    Precision trimmer blade for hard-to-reach spots, flex hinge, and lubricating strip
    Quality is always 100% guaranteed at harrys.com

Public announcement for public employees.
    Ahhhh, Autism.

Unregistered
    Just reading this wants me to kill myself with my own handgun. WTF!
    Is there something you don’t like? Or need help with?

Unregistered
    You all will be mad with me, I like 🌈 and the gentle lick of a great woman. If it takes that direct conversation, then lick away you cum master!

Unregistered
    Disrespectful how? You mean growing facial hair having tattoos with the growing majority of how civilians are now. Blending in with the community and not looking like a scary robot that no one wants to talk to or trust? Yeah not sure hair makes a disrespectful appearance.
    Great argument. Suppose you’ll get your nose , lip and ears pierced next. Wanna identify as one of the 100 genders too? Kids. Lowering hiring standard always fails.

Unregistered
    This is why we need a real leader, not one that is going to backstab us and jerk off the NAACP and let them control and train the deputies. Marceno is the first Sheriff in history to food to those thugs and proves he is a Democrat. I say this with all due respect sir because you are my boss but you are truly a waste of life and sold out the agency.
    you do not deserve to be here shit talking a former officer. Disgrace. Really hope your not Trevor.

Unregistered
    Great argument. Suppose you’ll get your nose , lip and ears pierced next. Wanna identify as one of the 100 genders too? Kids. Lowering hiring standard always fails.
    How are beards or tattoos unprofessional? No one has answered that yet. I would say the majority of people being hired with tattoos already are veterans. Most (not all) are highly skilled or have great sense of the job. Not quite sure hiring that type of person is lowering the standards. I think some of you “older” guys are intimidated by these younger guys who are being hired and out shining you so now you have to nit pick anything about them to try and make them look bad.

Unregistered
    How are beards or tattoos unprofessional? No one has answered that yet. I would say the majority of people being hired with tattoos already are veterans. Most (not all) are highly skilled or have great sense of the job. Not quite sure hiring that type of person is lowering the standards. I think some of you “older” guys are intimidated by these younger guys who are being hired and out shining you so now you have to nit pick anything about them to try and make them look bad.
    Bunch of sloppy fat has beens posting on here while doing their area checks in Gulf. It’s a point of pride for them when they beat about boy doing anything at work all day. Probably why they never went anywhere in their career.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456